Summer 2020 transfers | Page 78 | Vital Football

Summer 2020 transfers

Perhaps he will find it easier to get his head down without being publicly humiliated by Webber and Farke . I have watched hundreds of players sat distraught on a pitch after a relegation yet only Todd got slaughtered for it publicly by the less than charming Webber. I want to see him back in the team as well instead of being attacked publicly

But Webber knows more about what is going on, off the pitch than me, e.g., training, what his agent is saying to NCFC etc.

I dont deny that BB , what I am saying is that I feel it is wrong to verbally attack your players in public for something that hundreds of players have done . It is wrong and counter productive

Agree YB. Comments by SW were totally unprofessional. When it comes down to it he has said he will eff off when his contract ends and a self confessed Leeds fan and not a City fan so his interest lie in his reputation and pocket.
I back Todd over him.

I dont deny that BB , what I am saying is that I feel it is wrong to verbally attack your players in public for something that hundreds of players have done . It is wrong and counter productive

I suspect he has tried (well i hope has) talking with Cantwell in private but it may have got to a point where he has to make things public in order to keep the rest of the squad on the ball.

SKY said we received 100 million from the prem after relegation and we have got 15 million for Lewis and 25 million for Godfrey yet we have no money to spend on another new player. Poor old DF.

They do not.
Client said to me this morning that SW already had the young prospects here and DF only played them as he had to. Their incoming transfers on the whole have not been very good at all.

In fairness who saw right winger, Lewis as a left back? I was questioning people on here when they said Lewis was being played as a left back in pre season friendlies.

EMI was bought from Spain.

DF still had/has to coach the prospects.

In fairness who saw right winger, Lewis as a left back? I was questioning people on here when they said Lewis was being played as a left back in pre season friendlies.

EMI was bought from Spain.

DF still had/has to coach the prospects.

Still no excuse. SW has made a complete mess of the last 3 windows.