Summer 2019 Transfers | Page 68 | Vital Football

Summer 2019 Transfers

I don’t think that we were ever bidding that much for C-M. Sounds like the least Webber deal ever! Most likely we enquired, as we do about lots of players, and then weeks later the “story” is leaked somewhere.

You will not be getting a rest thanks to Delia's face being in a fish pie in a coke ad.

Let's be havin' ya! hic!

Smiths face is starting to re-appear a bit too much for my liking . When I read that we have made £70m on transfers and have had to spend 95% of that re-paying for past mistakes , then I seriously wonder about the quality and ability of our Board . My advice to the Smiths .... keep your head down and leave it up the the professionals to run the club !

So how true were the rumours that we were looking to sign Claude-Maurice? I can't see much in it. Maybe a loan offer was made and the youngster didn't want it. one website today says that the player didn't like what we had in our future plans. I just think this was a bit of a nonsense story. Us offering around 16 million just before the window closes isn't a Webber thing to do.

Rumoured to be euros 7.5m basic with add ons taking it to euros 16.5m
Michael Bailey gives the impression that we made a bid and we are keen on the player, agent ok but the player couldn't be persuaded at this moment.

I can see why we would be interested as he is a goal scorer who can score using either foot. He could play on the left of the attacking three and give Hernandez competition (Cantwell is a central type player not a wide player).

Smiths face is starting to re-appear a bit too much for my liking . When I read that we have made £70m on transfers and have had to spend 95% of that re-paying for past mistakes , then I seriously wonder about the quality and ability of our Board . My advice to the Smiths .... keep your head down and leave it up the the professionals to run the club !

Its more than that......remember I use to go on about the black hole thanks to Rab C Nesbitt

Last night against Liverpool, showed us why we need a quality left attacking midfield player to compete against Hernandez. Cantwell is a central player.

Scary lady!! She looks like an apparition. Leave the past alone Delia and look to the future. Sort it out!

I just detest The shitty BBC . Chelsea , Watford , Southampton and Wet Spam did worse than us , but according to the bias BBC they all did ok while we got ‘ hammered ‘ despite ripping Liverpool apart at times . Eff off you big club loving BBC

I just detest The shitty BBC . Chelsea , Watford , Southampton and Wet Spam did worse than us , but according to the bias BBC they all did ok while we got ‘ hammered ‘ despite ripping Liverpool apart at times . Eff off you big club loving BBC
I don't like the BBC and hardly ever watch it. SKY were more complimentary about our play and attack but slated the defending which is fair enough. Neville and carragher both said we will rip teams apart if they don't attack us. I think alot of pundits had forgotten that we were missing Klose and Zimmermann.