9.Leitner
10.Stiepermann
11.Hernandez
12.Buendia
13.Pukki
14.Srbeny
15.Drmic

so still 2 more spaces.

I don't think McGovern or McLean count as home grown so that's your 17.

Claude Maurice - sounds like euros 16.5m in total so presumably the euros 7.5m is the basic fee.

The selling club would like a bigger basic fee and less in the add ons.

Nothing like a bit of haggling..........:blah: :blah: and then hopefully

:toot::toot:

On the other website, it is claimed that French sources are saying the deal is done.........get that plane over there pronto!

Tuckster on Colney watch? :car:

I hope we close the deal. :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

Last edited:
Loved that video !

Genius putting the yellow car flying past a blue tractor. :grinning: they need to get Delia on Top Gear.

I know Dafabet likely invest a lot more than Lotus, but I always liked the Lotus sponsor much more than Aviva and still wear my old Lotus shirts quite often. Hopefully we can have them as main sponsor again someday.

Loved that video !

Genius putting the yellow car flying past a blue tractor. :grinning: they need to get Delia on Top Gear.

I know Dafabet likely invest a lot more than Lotus, but I always liked the Lotus sponsor much more than Aviva and still wear my old Lotus shirts quite often. Hopefully we can have them as main sponsor again someday.
That is cool the car going past the blue tractor (and the tractor boys).

So how true were the rumours that we were looking to sign Claude-Maurice? I can't see much in it. Maybe a loan offer was made and the youngster didn't want it. one website today says that the player didn't like what we had in our future plans. I just think this was a bit of a nonsense story. Us offering around 16 million just before the window closes isn't a Webber thing to do.