Summer 2019 Transfers | Page 47 | Vital Football

Summer 2019 Transfers

Do we think we will add to the team before the German tour? I am sure Webber said he wanted all transfers done by the 1st game of the preseason. Also, if the new players aren't here for the tour it makes them a little behind on fitness and bonding. I still feel a backup RB is a must

Do we think we will add to the team before the German tour? I am sure Webber said he wanted all transfers done by the 1st game of the preseason. Also, if the new players aren't here for the tour it makes them a little behind on fitness and bonding. I still feel a backup RB is a must

Minimum - RB - agreed
Would like - RB and a quality (mega £ or euros by NCFC standards) DM
Happy days - RB, DM and a left winger cum striker

A player who I did really like and it is a shame we did is Mitchell Djiks. I think we were actually interested but his wages were massive and we couldn't afford them. I bet we could now. He signed for Bologna on a free last summer and had a good season by all accounts.

The thing is if we did sign him it would have hampered Lewis progression.

Contractssssssssss all around!!!

We are doing it at the moment 2 on a day. Gilmour is a great bit of business. He could be the Defensive Midfielder that BB really wants

BB am I correct in thinking you want us to sign a DM :-) :wahey::yes::yes:

yes please!

I'm looking for an experienced player. Young Gilmour needs a season on loan in the Netherlands and then he may be ready to compete with Tommo and the experienced DM.

BTW. I don't see Trybull as an out and out DM.

Last edited:
We have been linked with Javier Ontiveros - plays for Malaga but seems (if reports are true) to want to play in the Premiership with us!

5 Spanish U19 caps 2 goals
RW but can also play LW and attacking midfield
mainly right footed
contract to 30/6/2020
DOB 9/9/97 --> coming up to 22
1m 75 tall

More goals while playing as a LW.

2018-19 LaLigue 2 21+10 apps 4 goals

2017-18 1H
La Ligue 1+11 0

2H
La Ligue 2 8+6 0

I also read that we are front runners to sign Bowen from hull. Marshall plus cash for him.

That I would like to see - MEGA :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

If the recruitment team can pull that off and sign a quality DM then this summer
would go down as a very good one.

Last edited: