Summer 2019 Transfers | Page 49 | Vital Football

Summer 2019 Transfers

Got it on pretty good authority we are deep into negotiations with Hull on Bowen - we can get on the cheap, with Hull in financial trouble and him only having a year left on his contract, but obviously Hull are digging their heels in trying to get the best deal possible, and their owners are lets say, not the easiest to deal with. Southampton have already pulled out of doing a deal for Bowen because of them this summer, so we might have to be patient on this one...

Got it on pretty good authority we are deep into negotiations with Hull on Bowen - we can get on the cheap, with Hull in financial trouble and him only having a year left on his contract, but obviously Hull are digging their heels in trying to get the best deal possible, and their owners are lets say, not the easiest to deal with. Southampton have already pulled out of doing a deal for Bowen because of them this summer, so we might have to be patient on this one...
Ok so i wont put a bet on this with dafabet just yet then ?. Be a great signing if we pull it off though, reminiscent of brady transfer few yrs back! #forgotten man

6 weeks out but probably longer as he will need time to catch up so probably more like 8 weeks.

It is a lot to put Godfrey - Klose - Hanley over preseason maybe an u23 player will fill the void as I doubt DF will want one of those players playing two games in a row....bring back Raggett :-)

6 weeks out but probably longer as he will need time to catch up so probably more like 8 weeks.

It is a lot to put Godfrey - Klose - Hanley over preseason maybe an u23 player will fill the void as I doubt DF will want one of those players playing two games in a row....bring back Raggett :-)

No problems! Odusinia (who was on the bench in one game last season) is with Telstar in the Netherlands, so it will be a chance for Famewo (19 starts already) or Bushiri (39 starts in the top tier of Belgian football) to have a game or two. All three are U21 and could be with the "25" as well.

:grinning:

New Sheffield Wednesday defender has said that DF tried to sign him back in 2017 but because of the birth of his new child he couldn't move.