Summer 2019 Transfers | Page 2 | Vital Football

Summer 2019 Transfers

Webber's plans for the premiership:

'So we had a plan for the Premier League last year, we knew we were probably never going to use it, but we had it, ready to build on for this year and build on it again. And likewise, if we are fortunate enough to be in the Premier League next year, we will just continue with a list for the Championship because there’s a chance we might get relegated.'

Nice positive thinking :shrug: - I know he probably means money/wages.

Apparently, we are looking at Royston Town defender Jo Newton according to the Hertfordshire times. He is 17 and has been playing very well this season. I think he is a right back/winger. Probably another for the u18/u23s if we signed him.

You should be working for MI5...the way you keep "digging out" these bits of info.

If Spyrou impresses at Wrexham and say scores a few goals would he come back and be moved into the 1st team next season in place of Srbeny? or could it be that if Wrexham go up to League 2 he would just go back to them for a season loan?

Next season can you see Srbeny being here? Rhodes I know has impressed with his attitude but he isn't good enough for the premiership so he would be gone too leaving us with Pukki and then the u23 players like Morris, Idah and Spyrou would one or two of them be moved up?

The club are most likely already looking at strikers for next season.
Even if ( heaven forbid ) we did not go up Sir Benny would need to go and
maybe subject to funding Rhodes could be signed.
If we do go up then both would go and the club need to find at least one quality striker for a low ish fee but is that possible ? Pukki 2 required.

Apparently, Matthews is coming back as Bolton haven't or can't pay the transfer fee that both clubs had agreed on? I thought it was old news but apparently, Bolton are back in deep shite and have no money. Yanic to stay with them as both clubs agreed on a season deal but the transfer of Matthews was agreed but only if Bolton could find the transfer money to pay us within a certain time?

If true I feel sorry for Matthews back and forth. The thing is he has been playing well for them and could be a decent number 2 until the end of the season but I think the club might just cancel his contract to help him find another club asap.

Friend has said they saw ruddy in the city yesterday? Is it true anyone know? Does he still live here?

Just thought I'd ask.

Now Liverpool after Godfrey

30 Mill derisory???

Liverpool are prepared to pay £10m to sign Norwich City's English defender Ben Godfrey, 21.

Yea - right - we're gonna up to the Prem and Godfrey will be playing in the Prem any way in a team he's more sure of playing in that playing second fiddle.

10 million - he's worth more on the field to us than that.

It will be interesting though.

If we dont go up then yep we'll be losing a few

But if we do go up what incentive to jump ship as they'll be playing top grade anyway if they're being chased by the big boys - look out you big boys Citys coming for you. We've knowcke you off before and we can do it again - cept this time the team is even better and younger.

OTBC to us and OTBC to them - (thats "on ta bike chaps" for them)

On the pink un chat with the media chaps they were saying that Idah will not be happy playing in u23s next season and his agent will be having words with the Norwich management.

They think that the club will bat away any offers for the youngsters if we go up but if an offer of 30 million came in for godfrey, Aarons or Lewis the club would really think about it.

They also said we would not splash cash and would be surprised if more than 10 million was spent in summer.

They said that all the youngsters are grounded and are very happy at City