Summer 2019 Transfers | Page 3 | Vital Football

Summer 2019 Transfers

Latest rumour

Wolves, Brighton and Norwich are all interested in Leyton Orient's 20-year-old defender Dan Happe.

They also said we would not splash cash and would be surprised if more than 10 million was spent in summer.

If we get promoted and if we really are interested in Bowen at Hull, then how do the press boys think we are going to sign him? I believe £12m. was the figure in January 2019 when he was linked with Cardiff.

Maximilian Philipp currently has a ruptured knee ligament gained on the 5/3/19 against Spurs. I wonder if he has been played out of position at Dortmund as there was press reports that he was out of favour at the time of the January transfer window.

Maximilian Philipp currently has a ruptured knee ligament gained on the 5/3/19 against Spurs. I wonder if he has been played out of position at Dortmund as there was press reports that he was out of favour at the time of the January transfer window.

If we go up then may be a loan? Would like to know more about his injury record.

I see Reading have the option to buy Olivera in the summer .I hope they do as if Villa don’t go up and Reading stay up , then that will give Nelson the chance to return the compliment to Mings and re- arrange his face for him ! :grinning:

If we get promoted and if we really are interested in Bowen at Hull, then how do the press boys think we are going to sign him? I believe £12m. was the figure in January 2019 when he was linked with Cardiff.
Completely agree. We can spend s one money and get a few quality players and not break the bank but norwich do have the ability to get s one decent players for good amounts. I wouldn't be surprised to see us sign a Bowen type for about 6 million with big add ons.....which can be dangerous because if you go down you have big fees remaining to pay.

I see Reading have the option to buy Olivera in the summer .I hope they do as if Villa don’t go up and Reading stay up , then that will give Nelson the chance to return the compliment to Mings and re- arrange his face for him ! :grinning:
I hope so. The guy has been good for reading so they might be tempted but he'd need to accept a pay drop. The media guys seem to think we should be happy to take an amount of around 2.5 million

Apparently inside info is that Jordan Rhodes has been signed on a permanent basis and will be revealed at last home game.

A few thoughts from me on how Fulham fu@ked it up and why that is a good lesson to learn for us...

https://norwich.vitalfootball.co.uk/fulhams-harsh-lesson-must-be-heeded-by-norwich-city/
Fulham should have been okay this season they should have kept the same team together and not gone crazy with spending. They have good youth players and ones in their academy but they went all out for it. They also seemed to not want to play the likes of Sessegnon (both brothers), Cairney played a bit part, their GK situation is a mess. They are now going down with a squad of players who don't really seem to care and on big wags which will mean another big overhaul and will want to rely on the players who helped them up but were thought not good enough to play every week in the prem. Plus at this moment they will not meet the homegrown criteria. You can say the same for Huddersfield they completely changed their squad and their idea this season and it went to shite.

I trust in Webber and DF that we will not go down that route - you do need a core of British players and ones from the academy plus the players from abroad to need to buy into the club and understand the fans which currently is happening. I trust Webber and the scouting team will find these types.