Summer 2018 Transfer Window Official Thread | Page 51 | Vital Football

Summer 2018 Transfer Window Official Thread

Wheelchair? Really? Come off it. Even if there is truth to it, its utter madness. He would literally be the worst signing ever made by Spurs.

On the subject of the CM role, it looks like luring NDombele might prove tricky. I get the feeling Poch is not going to get a first choice for what he considers a very important role in the squad.

Wow if we are seriously considering Jack Wilshere...and I hope we are not...we are really scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Hopefully it is just a diversion tactic

The homegrown rule has to change.

Eric Dier was born in England to English parents and plays in the national team, there is no way he should be counted as a foreign player.

That has to be addressed Pollo . Just absurd .

I get the status with Dier when he first came back to England. After all the homegrown rule states that you have to play 3 consecutive seasons under the English and Welsh FA by your 21st year. Now he's played in England for 3 years it should revert him to HG.

In Russia, it's even more interesting. They have to field 5 Russians in every line-up. Can you imagine that in the Prem and the positive impact to the England setup over time.

I get the status with Dier when he first came back to England. After all the homegrown rule states that you have to play 3 consecutive seasons under the English and Welsh FA by your 21st year. Now he's played in England for 3 years it should revert him to HG.

In Russia, it's even more interesting. They have to field 5 Russians in every line-up. Can you imagine that in the Prem and the positive impact to the England setup over time.

Great. Now we want protectionism in football. There goes any form of a meritocracy and the quality of the PL.

If I was Russian and any good in professional football , and got an offer to play abroad for pot loads of money , I'm sure I wouldnt let the door slam on my arse on the way out

It's a great idea. But between the FA and the Premier league they don't have the balls to enforce something like that. They are only thinking of the money.

Doesn't look like Llorente is going anywhere. He said he is happy here and will see out the last year of his contract.

What a dumb signing he was.

I get the impression Sissoko will do the same. Mercenaries.

Doesn't look like Llorente is going anywhere. He said he is happy here and will see out the last year of his contract.

What a dumb signing he was.

I get the impression Sissoko will do the same. Mercenaries.
Not at all surprised he is happy here . He will get a great view of the stadium from where he sits . Nice new comfy seats as well .

The only positive that I can think of with Llorente staying is that it opens the door for Rheo Griffiths to get involved.