Summer 2018 Transfer Window Official Thread | Page 49 | Vital Football

Summer 2018 Transfer Window Official Thread

The lad has scored 37 goals in 219 games. I think not. The world cup is full of average players at this stage. Pointless taking much notice.

Anyone know anything about his Wilmar Barrios that the Argentine Press are claiming we've reach an agreement with Boca Juniors to sign?

Spurs latest team to apparently be keeping tabs on Gotze along with the likes of Woolwich, Everton and the Spammers. Thoughts ??
Personally if the quoted figures of 18million are correct it’s a no brainier experience at the top winning titles and still at a decent age I think Poch is just the man to whip him into shape and get him back to his best

Gotze does not appear mentally strong enough to make it in our side. Poch might beak him and send him to a sanatorium.

He'd be another ACM, so we'd prolly have to sell one to get him any pitch time. Is he better than Eriksen, Dele, & Lamela?

Besides, we want him to stay at BvB so they're more inclined to sell us Pulisic. :grinning:

Gotze does not appear mentally strong enough to make it in our side. Poch might beak him and send him to a sanatorium.

He'd be another ACM, so we'd prolly have to sell one to get him any pitch time. Is he better than Eriksen, Dele, & Lamela?

Besides, we want him to stay at BvB so they're more inclined to sell us Pulisic. :grinning:

Very good point out of the BvB players Pulisic is the one I hope we go for he’s got the quality to become something really special

So UTD want 75 Million for Martial. That's exactly what we want for TOBY !!! We've been down this street before with them disrupting Dier,Rose and now Toby ! It's good knowing who they're dealing with ! In LEVYWE TRUST !!!