Summer 2018 Transfer Window Official Thread | Page 50 | Vital Football

Summer 2018 Transfer Window Official Thread

We need English players, so can we get a few squad players and invest elsewhere in the squad.

Mawson, Bertrand, Shelvey, Patrick Roberts, Ward-Prowse, Madison, Grealish. Most of these players wont cost a fortune.

If we're goin big then obviously Sessegnon & Tarkowski come to mind.

Still think someone like Shelvey could give us a mean streak in our spine which I think we need.

It would have to be a heavily incentive laden contract with a clause that has him reimburse us for any and all medical/physio/rehab related expenses.

He'd probably end up owing us money...Levy might like that :unsure:

It would have to be a heavily incentive laden contract with a clause that has him reimburse us for any and all medical/physio/rehab related expenses.

He'd probably end up owing us money...Levy might like that :unsure:
CS, the whole thing is giving me shivers down my spine , this just can't happen . It can't ......please ! Make it all go away

We are most likely going to see GKN, Llorente and Dembele leave plus the possibility of Janssen and Toby. Plenty of English talent out there to fill these spots. Hopefully Harry W comes back fitter and stronger for us too.

I'd take Grealish as I've said before. Maguire or Mawson at centre half.

Would Moussa Dembele qualify as home grown seeing he has been in the UK for over 5 years and is only 21??

this is just one of many many reasons this can't and won't happen.
Friend , this clip says everything about this individual that we all need to know . . The whole club are in the middle of celebrating something , ain't got a clue what , and don't give a Donald , and he has to sing something derogatory about us . Complete idiot . If we had won something , anything , they would be the last thing on my mind . Those sad people even invented a day when we couldn't catch them in the league table . How pathetic is that.
He needs to go and play in China (or somewhere a long way away),preferably somewhere with a total smoking ban