Summer 2018 Transfer Window Official Thread | Page 19 | Vital Football

Summer 2018 Transfer Window Official Thread

Real Deal - 7/1/2018 09:14

We are Being linked with Gomes again.

Yeah, I noticed that, personally I would have preferred a fit focused Barklay....but an attacking m/f is definitely needed

rackny - 11/1/2018 12:54

Earlier today apparently.

Thanks. Just found it:

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/teams/tottenham-hotspur/11203421/levy-100-no-players-will-be-sold

One thing we should not do is strengthen our PL rivals by giving them toby. If we do sell I really hope real madrid or barca come in for him.

180k a week is pure crazy for him and just goes to show what we are up against nowadays. Toby and rose know what they can get elsewhere.

The Maddison connection would hold some water based on the Edwards loan.

If we sell them 2 we should get a shed load so building a squad shouldn't be hard. One things for sure we can't keep players that don't want to be here.

The attitude change from the club in just a few months is a big worry. To many negative things going on and they are issues that won't just go away.

80deg16minW - 16/1/2018 16:20

The Maddison connection would hold some water based on the Edwards loan.

Just watched his "highlights" and admittedly, he does look a talent! The Edwards loan appears to be more in reply to the sale of Pritchard, but I wouldn't doubt Levy to start dialogue over the transfer. Whatever happens, Norwich will keep him for the rest of the season.

Look at Kane, LLoris and Toby - they would never sulk and under perform to get a move. Toby has been a top professional.

The rest have piss poor personalities, and that's a big part of why we are where we are. Rose & Alli have sabotaged this football club, and it's time we return the favour and do the same to their careers.

TBF he has stuck to his word. But the players know how to make themselves unwanted. Just piss off MP.

80deg16minW - 11/1/2018 15:37

TBF he has stuck to his word. But the players know how to make themselves unwanted. Just piss off MP.

Did Walker actually piss Poch off or did we part on good terms?

Matic - 11/1/2018 15:45

80deg16minW - 11/1/2018 15:37

Did Walker actually piss Poch off or did we part on good terms?

Apparently MP was very pissed off when Walker came and said he wanted to move during the title run. I'm pretty sure that was a well publicized story from MP himself.

Callum Wilson is the player we should be signing from Bmuff.

Gomes would be the slowest player in our squad.

Why are we so anti pace?

We have hardly been in the top 4 all season and we are not in it at the moment.
All our direct rivals have tried to strengthen their squads.
We do nothing, don't even make an effort, how do Levy and Lewis get away with this time and time again ?
Would any of our rivals supporters put up with such a lack of footballing ambition from their owners ?

Waiting for Toby's extension, if it happens it's huge.