Stretford Galacticos 1 City 2 Stats Link & Post Match Reaction & Debate | Page 4 | Vital Football

Stretford Galacticos 1 City 2 Stats Link & Post Match Reaction & Debate

In the past I've, if not exactly defended Mourinho at least tried to recognise that a lot of what he says/does is to deflect attention away from his players shortcomings/performances, like a lot of managers do - and that it is a result of being a bad loser/needing to be a 'winner'.

But these days he has just become a bit of a sad twat. We seem to be so far ahead of the rags in so many areas; success at different age groups, style of play, positive image, having a womens' team, Academy etc - even their ground/stadium/swamp is starting to look a bit tired.

Records are tumbling and we now even have our own version of 'Pizzagate'!

Good times.

Buzz Lightyear - 11/12/2017 03:40

Ander Herrera “ I think we controlled the game. It is true we played most of the time in our half, but we didn’t have too many problems.

http://www.teamtalk.com/news/ander-herrera-makes-bizarre-claims-after-man-city-defeat

That article tells you what kind of man he really is, I'm sure his parents are proud.

The article about Maureen is spot on - he has no concept of the word and has now reverted to type. It took 18 months. He was put on a tight leash during his first ‘probationary’ period and reined in his wayward tendencies but the growing gap, the plaudits being given to his bitter rival and the nature of this humbling result in their own back yard has tipped him over the edge. Expect moe of his tiresome sh1te over the coming weeks.

Andy Herrera is clearly living in a parallel universe. One where you control the game by keeping it in your own half :039: :039:

Is Andy Herrera the guy that got booked for diving?

Do you remember how the rag fans used to hate Mourinho but now they have to deny they have ever had anything but warm thoughts towards him? - one day Gladioli will leave and you never know who our 'owners' might turn to...

Do you remember how the rag fans used to hate Mourinho but now they have to deny they have ever had anything but warm thoughts towards him? - one day Gladioli will leave and you never know who our 'owners' might turn to...

kennyclementstache - 11/12/2017 21:00

Yes,he is.

I do indeed. In fact both my rag brothers utter detested him when he was at Chelsea. They have been strangely quiet.......it’s as if they are enduring it, wishing it would end.

I think this is spot on. When Maureen batted his eyelids at PSG earlier this season I noted that he was already preparing his exit strategy. The success being enjoyed across town by his old rival will be eating him up inside and I too don’t think he will stick around should Pep deliver the title at City.

“Miserable Mourinho not the magician he once was“

http://www.theroar.com.au/2017/12/12/miserable-mourinho-not-magician/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+theroar%2Fsoccer+%28The+Roar+-+Soccer%29

Well, he has achieved his aim.

Whenever one of his sides suffers a big loss he creates a distraction for the media to focus on and he has done just that with the fracas inthe Tunnel/dressingroom. Back pages full of that story and so ignoring just how rubbish his team were at the weekend. His work is done.

What an utterly despicable and low life piece of garbage that guy is. :068:

Skoorb - 11/12/2017 20:13

The article about Maureen is spot on - he has no concept of the word and has now reverted to type. It took 18 months. He was put on a tight leash during his first ‘probationary’ period and reined in his wayward tendencies but the growing gap, the plaudits being given to his bitter rival and the nature of this humbling result in their own back yard has tipped him over the edge. Expect moe of his tiresome sh1te over the coming weeks.

Andy Herrera is clearly living in a parallel universe. One where you control the game by keeping it in your own half :039: :039:

I wonder if this is his way out of the Club, rumours earlier saying he wanted to go to PSG, make enough waves at OT, they may just politely ask him to vacate the premises.

That meltdown just after 3 mins was funny.

Oh dear. What a shame for them.

After deriding City for 'ruining football' by spending money their solution to their problems......go and splash out in January. Seems they have turned on Lurkarkakooo but some of the other observations were priceless. :039:

Maureen needs to be careful what he wishes for. After initiating the problems in the dressing room/tunnel after the derby he got very tetchy in his pre-Bournemouth press conference after nearly all the questions focused on the incident. He left muttering about the press showing 'no respect for Bournemouth' :040:

“Bye. Bye. You don’t like Bournemouth, hey? You don’t respect them? You don’t think they are a team capable of coming to Old Trafford and doing well? No respect for Eddie Howe? No respect for the players?”

Well you tosser - what did you expect?

You started it.

Literally.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/891447/Man-Utd-Mourinho-boos-Guardiola-pantomime-farce

Guardiola:-

“What happened in the locker room happened. Hopefully it is never going to happen again. If we were not correct than I apologise to all of Manchester United.

“Our intention was not that. It was to celebrate inside the locker room. If the people cannot understand that then I’m sorry. We won a derby.

“If we offended United – not just one player, not Jose - Manchester United, then I apologise. "

I know which manager I prefer to be in charge of my team.

Check the heatmap out from the match.

Explain that José.

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/1190305/Live/England-Premier-League-2017-2018-Manchester-United-Manchester-City