Stretford Galacticos 1 City 2 Stats Link & Post Match Reaction & Debate | Page 2 | Vital Football

Stretford Galacticos 1 City 2 Stats Link & Post Match Reaction & Debate

Check out the video clip of Maureen when Lurkarkakoo misses from six yards :039:

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2017/12/10/man-united-news-mourinho-reaction-to-lukaku-miss-v-man-city/

It’s got to be an option. Alternatively there is young Tosin or they will head out into the January window and get Johnny Evans......

Johnny Baguette - 10/12/2017 21:21

Kebab at our unit’s local this week. Rabid Turkish football fans. Say Denayer wants out. Why not recall him?

because he has lost his way and until he learns to play he will always be a journeyman, he could not even be a regular in the Sunderland team and that says a lot.

Skoorb - 10/12/2017 21:32

It’s got to be an option. Alternatively there is young Tosin or they will head out into the January window and get Johnny Evans......

If we don't use players like Tosin, who I thought did OK against Shakhtar, he wont get any better unless we play him, but I think Mangles will get the nod

Sky had a great view of the penalty shout by Diver Herrera (Kama there Maureen) it shows in one view that Ota's foot is planted and the rag slides his foot to Ota's and dives, however even if Maureen sees that view, he wont apologise to the ref.

It is a ridiculous claim and it should be challenged and treated with the contempt it deserves.

I couldn’t give the Sky post match discussion my full attention but my impression was that they (Sourness and Neville) were desperate to ‘prove’ it was a penalty and buy into the “we wuz robbed” narrative.

all they proved was that it wasn't a penalty, a great line from Noel , It is great to be sat here next to a legend and Gary Neville.(as Graham Souness smirked at the joke)

Henry was complimentary and informative of who Pep changed the shape of the team and then back again once we were in front.

A good all round performance, scrappy goals as NG says, I'll take it.

Tyler willing for the rags to score at the end and then realising that it would have been City to be the more likely.

Based on my limited browsing, I'm sensing a real fear in the mainstream media. Despite thier best efforts, it appears that City has become what they fear most.

Despite my foreboding City win and I’m really glad to be proved wrong again.
Feels pretty good. :001:

Reports of a confrontation between our players and Maureen after the game. They are saying Maureen was hit in the face by a plastic bottle. SSN this morning also reporting one of our staff suffered a cut to his face.

https://mg.co.za/article/2017-12-11-mourinho-clashes-with-man-city-players-hit-by-plastic-bottle-reports

I have heard reports of Maureen going to the away dressing room to complain about City’s boisterous celebrations. Ederson was in the doorway and he and Maureen exchanged words in Portuguese and things seem to have got a bit heated. Other reports of police getting involved separating players and staff in the Tunnel.

Arteta is believed to have received a split eyebrow.

We wait to see what happens.

I think Maureen knew exactly what would happen and, as usual, wants to create any distraction from a defeat suffered by his team

City's wonderful travelling support's new chant whilst being held at the swamp after the game.

https://www.mcfcwatch.com/2017/12/10/watch-park-the-bus-park-the-bus-manchester-city-fans-troll-manchester-united-after-derby-day-win/

Just catching up with the Sky post match stuff.......

I have to say Noel Gallagher played an absolute blinder :026: He handled himself very well and stuck it to Neville is subtle and not so subtle ways. Great to have him there.

All the stuff and nonsense about the problems in the dressing room/Tunnel is going to be the distraction Maureen wants. He does it every time his side loses a big game especially- find something, create something for the media to :040: :040: On about.

But they were making the point post match - what City achieved yesterday was massive and it happened inTaggart’s lifetime

This is an excellent piece and well worth a read.

I often struggle to find accurate, balanced articles on football in the English media......why does it take an Irish newspaper to be able to produce something so reasonable?

https://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/premier-league/manchester-united/eamonn-sweeney-jose-mourinhos-greatest-days-may-have-come-and-gone-36396104.html

On the downside from yesterday’s game, Jesus may be in some bother after a tumblehe tookinthe first half. Calls being made for him to get a two game ban from the Diving panel.

Given the media desperation to find any consolation in their misery of our defeat of their favourites I can see this gaining traction as the red supporting hacks highlight it.

Skoorb - 11/12/2017 08:14

On the downside from yesterday’s game, Jesus may be in some bother after a tumblehe tookinthe first half. Calls being made for him to get a two game ban from the Diving panel.

Given the media desperation to find any consolation in their misery of our defeat of their favourites I can see this gaining traction as the red supporting hacks highlight it.

Can't be done, he didn't successfully deceive a referee.