Staying Up Thread 2019/20 | Page 51 | Vital Football

Staying Up Thread 2019/20

That's the one 57. I must get a 10 year old to help with this techie stuff when lockdown finishes.

I used to sometimes stuck at work on spreadsheets but was too proud to ask for help, so I used to email it to my daughter or son in law they used to fix it for me and email it back and nobody was any the wiser. My 3-year-old Grandaughter has had an Ipad since she was 2 and has to show me things on it

When he left school my mate tried to get accepted for training as an air traffic controller. He was turned down because of slight colour blindness. His stutter didn't help much.

Yes he's managed to line his pockets by being incompetent.
He started off with an inherited fortune anyway. It's not as if he started from scratch.
Anyway, back to the thread. If we start again at least we'll haveSJM back to give our midfield a healthier look. The problem is, knowing our luck, Jack, Samatta and Mings will pick up the bug and the pundits will say ,"That's just the fortunes of football. Hard luck and enjoy your time in the Championship."
Having watched the football we've played this season and the game losing mistakes we've made compounding the incompetence of referees, I think we'll need a massive injection of good fortune to survive.

Last edited:
Reactions: wal
doooomed were all dooooomed
if we dont go down people will say we should have but we got lucky with cv19 allowing us to get the players back from injury and i agree 100% but do liverpool want there one and only prem title in this manner i guess the answers yes but in years to come people will be saying thats the season shouldnt have counted as t wasnt a propper and true season and it should have been voided

Yeah a botched finish to the season is farcical. Bottom line though, do we deserve to stay up ?? On the evidence so far I'm not sure and recent performances were totally abject. Will SJM make the difference , will this break benefit us , will neutral grounds work in our favour ? I'm more annoyed by the way the premier league and its players and union have handled this crisis rather than villa going down . If we stay up by default that's a bad situation aswell

Yeah a botched finish to the season is farcical. Bottom line though, do we deserve to stay up ?? On the evidence so far I'm not sure and recent performances were totally abject. Will SJM make the difference , will this break benefit us , will neutral grounds work in our favour ? I'm more annoyed by the way the premier league and its players and union have handled this crisis rather than villa going down . If we stay up by default that's a bad situation aswell
It is but I will take it. As will Liverpool aswell.

Yes, absolutely. Class will win through. Look at the way we bossed Arsenal yesterday. And we're now on 52 points, well into top half of the table.

So long as they don't scratch the rest of the season AND do relegation based on current positions (which some of them will want to do) we should be OK.