Stats | Page 3 | Vital Football

Stats

And Fat Sam thinks the 99 Rags were better than us, no way.

I would just love to know what he is basing that on. Clearly a treble which includes the Champions League is worthy of note together with the retention of the league title, that cannot be denied, but to all those other objective criteria shown above coupled with the style with which Guardiola's side have delivered their results and outcomes....... Come on Sam :shrug:

They were. Pogba gets ripped to shreds for the second Cardiff goal. Lazy.
How embarrassing for the rags is the whole Carlton Pogba debacle.
Given away the first time and then buying him back for a world record £90 million, only to see him strolling around disinterestedly as he plots his move away.
:lol:

I would just love to know what he is basing that on. Clearly a treble which includes the Champions League is worthy of note together with the retention of the league title, that cannot be denied, but to all those other objective criteria shown above coupled with the style with which Guardiola's side have delivered their results and outcomes....... Come on Sam :shrug:
Don't forget he's a big pal of red conk.

I just love watching it
60463442_1532171803586295_7272833302464036864_o.jpg

Love that :thumbup: Shows the reality of the title race when stripped of the ‘leapfrogging’ created by Sky’s manipulation of the fixtures which generated this faux “the title changed hands 32 times”.....
Spot on, Skoorb.

I noticed that Gabriel Jesus has now registered 5 goals in the 6 league starts he's had this season.

It has always struck me that he seems to score quite often when he starts and not very often when he comes on as a sub, so I went digging.

In his 41 Premier League starts to date he has 28 goals. That's equivalent to a 25/26 goal season, up there with the best of them.

Team of the Decade
City played 378 Won 249 Drew 65 Lost 64 GD 500 Pts 812 Points per game 2.148

The full table is available together with who won what.

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50685505

"averaged a piece of silverware a year since 2010."

That was the plan pretty much.

Some outstanding stats not least the win % and points per game under Guardiola (74.62% and 2.374 respectively)

:tophat:

....plus the money spent table makes interesting reading with the top three fees being forked out by JoMU. City don't appear until 6th place with Rodri. So much for "City ruining football with their transfer fees".

Oh and a quick mention for Sergio Aguero who tops the strikers table......and yet only once made the PL team if the year. Work that one out.

I missed that 'oversight'........:punch:

Then again, LiVARpool aren't in the League Cup as they clearly don't give a sh*t about it so presumably the author doesn't think including the winners in 1976 shouldn't count?