Stats | Page 2 | Vital Football

Stats

A fun bit of trivia on the shirt colour, Vincent Tan changed Cardiff's shirt from blue to red, claiming that red was lucky, a team in blue has won the Premier League every year since.

A fun bit of trivia on the shirt colour, Vincent Tan changed Cardiff's shirt from blue to red, claiming that red was lucky, a team in blue has won the Premier League every year since.
Yes, in the somewhat superstitious Far East, red is the predominantly lucky colour. It's one of the reasons why the rags and dippers sell so many shirts over there and why they're still popular.

Points gap ahead of the rags last three seasons.....

2016/17 - 9pts
2017/18 - 19pts
2091/20 - 32pts

To quote a previous chairman of Manchester City there should be some concern over the trajectory of results at the club from just outside Manchester.

Points gap ahead of the rags last three seasons.....

2016/17 - 9pts
2017/18 - 19pts
2091/20 - 32pts

To quote a previous chairman of Manchester City there should be some concern over the trajectory of results at the club from just outside Manchester.
Do you remember old red conk - "not in my lifetime". How he must be choking on his whisky when he sees how far we have Risen and they have sunk.

Do you remember old red conk - "not in my lifetime". How he must be choking on his whisky when he sees how far we have Risen and they have sunk.

He was wrong. Very wrong. I’m convinced that they won’t move forward until he is no longer clanking around the corridors of power at that place.

So........he can stay as long as he likes as far as I am concerned :thumbup:

He was wrong. Very wrong. I’m convinced that they won’t move forward until he is no longer clanking around the corridors of power at that place.

So........he can stay as long as he likes as far as I am concerned :thumbup:
Agreed, along with Oily and Feel'em.
:thumbup:

I do love the fact that they got all giddy after the New Manager Bounce period..........but then things descended into the shambolic mess that was witnessed at the Theatre in Need of Attention on Sunday. By all accounts it was awful. LOL.

I do love the fact that they got all giddy after the New Manager Bounce period..........but then things descended into the shambolic mess that was witnessed at the Theatre in Need of Attention on Sunday. By all accounts it was awful. LOL.
It was a long manager bounce, yes, and it got them all "we've got our United back!" euphoria, and then after the peak of PSG it went downhill faster than Eddie the Eagle.
:rotfl:

I've just seen a post on Twitter from a Blue saying they'd just seen Sunday's motd, and that they were sh*t.
Think I'll have a look on iPlayer to confirm it :rotfl: