Standard claim Manure ready to pay 'huge' compensation to get Poch and coaches.. | Page 4 | Vital Football

Standard claim Manure ready to pay 'huge' compensation to get Poch and coaches..

I like Winks but he is still way off being a top player. Still not the best defensively, can't cover the ground required for an athletic CM, doesn't create much going forward.

I still don't see him or Sissoko as starters.
They started and pretty much finished Dortmund. I know what you mean I'm kind of having a to deal with a perception shift that is difficult to cope with. Winks Sissoko last 8 champions league but they are bossing it at this level mate. They ARE good enough, though I long for an N'dombele and or a Havertz to replace the unquestionable quality of Dembele.

They started and pretty much finished Dortmund. I know what you mean I'm kind of having a to deal with a perception shift that is difficult to cope with. Winks Sissoko last 8 champions league but they are bossing it at this level mate. They ARE good enough, though I long for an N'dombele and or a Havertz to replace the unquestionable quality of Dembele.

One game doesn't mean they are good enough. The same two have also looked out of depth against weaker sides. I do think both have done a decent job though.

IMO they are not first 11 quality. Time will tell by the end of the season.

I have no problems with them being back up players. Possibly Winks becoming a first teamer in the future with a beast like Docoure next to him.

Interestingly a report on talk sports website lists each PL clubs lowest paid player per minute played.

Harry Winks is our lowest paid player at around £ 900 per minute. Partly due to his 50 k per week salary and his high number of minutes I guess.

One game doesn't mean they are good enough. The same two have also looked out of depth against weaker sides. I do think both have done a decent job though.

IMO they are not first 11 quality. Time will tell by the end of the season.

I have no problems with them being back up players. Possibly Winks becoming a first teamer in the future with a beast like Docoure next to him.

It's all perception I have a pal who has a Watford season ticket he'd tell you that Sissoko has consistently out performance Dacoure this season. But the odd goal are blinding people to it.