Stacey West v Orient | Page 3 | Vital Football

Stacey West v Orient

I believe the double seats at the front of the Rilmac are for disabled/wheelchair users, so they may remain unoccupied.

What annoys me is people leaving their seats up to 10 minutes before halftime so they can be first in the queue for a bloody pie and a vape. I find it very satisfying if we score close to either side of halftime, so that these buggers miss a goal (or two). Yes I am old and grumpy.
I seem to have missed that stage out.

I seem to have mobbed from young and bolshie to more resembling somebody who is older with Tourettes...

I know one of my mates is away for Easter, he's gutted and he's missing out on a 50th birthday piss up as well!

Interesting one of the stats the club are putting out is 240 first time fans attending Orient game. Presumably based on previous online ticket purchases.
Probably 200 of them have Portsmouth post codes just getting an account

Interesting one of the stats the club are putting out is 240 first time fans attending Orient game. Presumably based on previous online ticket purchases.
From the official site in the article about Portsmouth tickets: "Supporters will need to have a previous ticketing purchase history with the Imps and attended the game in order to secure a seat for this match."

One of these is my 9 year old Grandson , still wavering who to support ! , Imps, or the Arsenal where he lives. No choice is there !!
UTI.

Not many ST's seem to go onto buy-back but those that did have been sold so still demand there. A shame we can't look at offering a third of half of the next SW block but I'm not sure what Orient's sales are looking like.