Stacey West v Orient | Vital Football

Stacey West v Orient

GrotierBranfootLeigh

Vital Squad Member
Tickets for the Orient game are selling very fast and at this rate will be a home sell out. Unless Orient are going to bring significant numbers (1500 or so) then hopefully home fans will be allowed part of the Stacey West

Last update I can find on there website about tickets. 750 was allocation.

Apart from update saying on general sale.

Presuming club waiting for more to sell behind the goal before confirming if Stacey West is open.

I'm surprised the stacey west has been opened up to home fans so early. I was expecting orient to possibly bring 1500 fans at least.
They are still in with a play off chance.

Still if it means more city fans in the stadium the great.

Itll be another crowd close to 10,000

Only minimal segregation needed as Orient have always had excellent fans, no trouble whatsoever …. so should be close to capacity.

I'm surprised the stacey west has been opened up to home fans so early. I was expecting orient to possibly bring 1500 fans at least.
They are still in with a play off chance.

Still if it means more city fans in the stadium the great.

Itll be another crowd close to 10,000
Why allow more away fans for a crucial match when it's odds on those seats can be filled by the home support. Common sense to my mind.

I can't get my head around attendance vs ticket sales. Just announced 8,400 tickets sold (I believe Orient have sold out their allocation and, according to social media, have taken up and sold another block) which include circa 1100 Orient. Don't quote me exactly as it's social media.

My confusion? Online we only have around 100 or so left in GBM, Selenity and Rilmac combined....so that's up to 8,500 if we sell them.

300 left in the SW home end. Now at 8,800.

Our capacity is 10,400.

I can't find the other 1600 seats available unless the club mean 8,400 have been sold in the home end.

Same went for the Bristol game last week- attendance was 9,300 but I don't see where over 1,000 empty seats were in the ground last week (attendance is, as far as I am aware, tickets sold not "bums on seats")

I can't get my head around attendance vs ticket sales. Just announced 8,400 tickets sold (I believe Orient have sold out their allocation and, according to social media, have taken up and sold another block) which include circa 1100 Orient. Don't quote me exactly as it's social media.

My confusion? Online we only have around 100 or so left in GBM, Selenity and Rilmac combined....so that's up to 8,500 if we sell them.

Our capacity is 10,400.

I can't find the other 1600 seats available unless the club mean 8,400 have been sold in the home end.

Same went for the Bristol game last week- attendance was 9,300 but I don't see where over 1,000 empty seats were in the ground last week (attendance is, as far as I am aware, tickets sold not "bums on seats")
i thought the same last weekend, bristol had 370ish there in an area of 850 seats. 170 empty in the segregation area, maybe 300ish not sold in the imps part of the stacey west... still leaves a few hundred short if the overall capacity is 10,600. (three other stands looked packed). does that little uni stand count towards the total, didn't notice if anyone was in there?

Our capacity is 10,400.

Maybe it is referring to home sales only?

Our capacity is 10,400.

I know we’ve had this discussion before but I’m thinking it’s bums on seats given the attendance given v Shrewsbury and anecdotally how many season ticket holders didn’t attend.
Likewise Bristol there was an empty section near me which are season ticket seats so on the seat map will be shown as sold.

If the ground map is correct, there are 442 home tickets remaining:
GBM (Sincil Bank): 20
Rilmac (South Park): 34
SRP (St Andrews): 9
SW: 379, mostly in N3.

Orient were allocated 750 in the SW (N5, N6, N7) - surprisingly, they have not sold out yet.

Suggests N4 (334 seats) will be left empty for segregation unless they open some of those up to general sale as well.