Stacey West v Orient | Page 2 | Vital Football

Stacey West v Orient

Looks like it will be a home sellout now, so a gate of around 10,300 if Orient sell their 750 (allowing for segregation of N4).

Slightly surprising that Orient have not sold their allocation for this game - 750 is not a great following for such a big game, especially considering it is a bank holiday too, but they haven't even sold those.

I believe the double seats at the front of the Rilmac are for disabled/wheelchair users, so they may remain unoccupied.

What annoys me is people leaving their seats up to 10 minutes before halftime so they can be first in the queue for a bloody pie and a vape. I find it very satisfying if we score close to either side of halftime, so that these buggers miss a goal (or two). Yes I am old and grumpy.

I believe the double seats at the front of the Rilmac are for disabled/wheelchair users, so they may remain unoccupied.

What annoys me is people leaving their seats up to 10 minutes before halftime so they can be first in the queue for a bloody pie and a vape. I find it very satisfying if we score close to either side of halftime, so that these buggers miss a goal (or two). Yes I am old and grumpy.
There choice, they have paid for a ticket.

Some of us are old and have a weak bladder. I usually wait until half-time to 'pay a call' but the queue is enormous when I do.:LOL:

I'm guessing this will be on iFollow so may pick up a few bonus home fan's cash there. Might be a reason why the 'O''s haven't sold their allocation as well.