SPAR Town v SPA Town | Page 4 | Vital Football

SPAR Town v SPA Town

Just what the ACTUAL f@ck do we do in training....this is absolutely gash, zero effort, desire or commitment from anyone...45mins in & we've done bugger all, created nothing & deserved nothing. SM your wearing my patience very thin
Spot on Jock, exactly what I was thinking. No movement, very easy to play against, especially when your winning.

What a horrible pile of crap that was. We don't seem capable of finding our own players. I think we think we are playing away and keep finding a red shirt.

Charlie Hughes is having another crap game. Mini Cruyff turn and pass it sideways seems to be the order of the day.

70% possession. 4 shots, 3 of which were in injury time. Two of which were that far out you would not really call them shots.

Second half just has to be better, it can't get any worse.

J.Smith I thought has done well 1st half with attacking threat ....

2nd half we can turn this around as Cheltenham have offered nothing ...

Short of a

What a horrible pile of crap that was. We don't seem capable of finding our own players. I think we think we are playing away and keep finding a red shirt.

Charlie Hughes is having another crap game. Mini Cruyff turn and pass it sideways seems to be the order of the day.

70% possession. 4 shots, 3 of which were in injury time. Two of which were that far out you would not really call them shots.

Second half just has to be better, it can't get any worse.
You castigated me after the Shrewsbury game for saying similar to this ????