SPAR Town v SPA Town | Page 3 | Vital Football

SPAR Town v SPA Town

I have a feeling this coming selection will be forced (& gladly) to be attacking based but we shall see tomorrow 🤞☘️

I will miss this game as working so looking to stick an ear bud in lol...to listen....

We're on a football thread hindley. My tarring comment was with regard to Jock's comment, implying both me and Brick deserved equal blame ... nowt to do wi' politics.

The Labour MPs were rightly suspended. What do you want me to say?
I would like you to be even handed with your condemnation. A tory discretion is met by a response of fucking ****** or lying bastard when a typical response to a Labour discretion is a flimsy he has been suspended remark.

I can see there are dickheads on both sides and good uns on both sides and I say it, the problem is getting you to say it.

Apologies to anybody else not vaguely interested in politics as I myself am not...just don't like 1 sided bollocking.

Done with this now and back to footy.

I would like you to be even handed with your condemnation. A tory discretion is met by a response of fucking ****** or lying bastard when a typical response to a Labour discretion is a flimsy he has been suspended remark.

I can see there are dickheads on both sides and good uns on both sides and I say it, the problem is getting you to say it.

Apologies to anybody else not vaguely interested in politics as I myself am not...just don't like 1 sided bollocking.

Done with this now and back to footy.
:censored:

As a man who as lived under all different governments since the time of Clement Attlee this is the worst lot ever.
Back to the game, wont be easy 2-1 us.

After all the rain - are Perth training on the pitch ahead of the WCC on Saturday ?

Always happens in football finals etc that both clubs get a slot to train on the pitch to get used to the surroundings. Not sure if its the same in RL.

Cant imagine it will be a pretty game tomorrow night. They sound in decent form at the moment so i'd take any sort of victory
Get them parasites off our pitch. Fucking vermin.

win Friday in heavy rain. Heavy rain continues through the night and Saturday. Pitch unfit for Thugby game so its called off. Then nice dry weather to get pitch OK for Tuesday and Bolton
In a perfect world Taff. Although in a in perfect world they would be ground sharing at St Helens.

Wouldn’t surprise me if it rains hard the football could get called off
That would only happen if the ref decides it's not fit.

If you're implying that the ref might call it off in order to protect the pitch for the rugby tomorrow, then that just isn't going to happen.

Short of a right full back tonight with both Clare and Sessegnon out of contention, be interesting to see what line up SM comes up with.

Well I’m watching Sky Sports news in me cabin in St Martin…chuffed that I’ll be able to follow tonight and Tuesday ….but typically we’ve conceded in the opening minutes with a set piece hoisted into the box …’knockdown and goal’ …looks like a Stevenage replay…carbon copy…
weak as piss