Spaffer! | Page 3 | Vital Football

Spaffer!

It still makes my blood boil all those Change UK MPs and Tory remoaners who held the Commons and Boris' government in paralysis by voting down a general election. Boris has been dealt a rough hand but if he's got time and energy for ten point green plans he should have time for boundary changes, parliamentary reform, taming the BBC, who seem as arrogant as ever, and dealing with the illegal crossings from France. A big up tick for slashing the foreign aid budget, more of that please Boris.

Sir Sneer's in a no win situation. What he's done today will enrage the far left and the Bradford vote.
I honestly believe there would have been great progress across the country except for Covid and we would be seeing Boris as one of the very best, playing to his strengths of getting things done, enthusing others and driving forward.

I reckon they now see greening not so much as a cost but an opportunity to create jobs, to help recover and are pushing this forward more.As you say, there's a lot of reform to be done, and with such a majority,they could be carried easily but I thinkthe concentration's on economic recovery.

He's got the best part of 4 yrs to drive reform and, given a fair wind, and a decent Brexit, he'll still have 3 yrs to get on with the programme at hand.

Sneer's only got one tactic- to rubbish all Covid stuff with his 20/20 hindsight position - and, with the left controlling him, if Boris ploughs on, he's going to be floundering more and more.

So £18 Billion Of taxpayers money has been handed out without much of it having the proper paperwork or transparency ( that’s a word the Tories don’t know the meaning of) £18 Billion, of our money, let that sink in!
It’s £18 thousand million, or £18,000,000,000 SPAFFED around the world, £21 million to a Spanish go between on a PPE deal, £millions to a pest control firm with contacts, £550 million to a firm allied to Gove, what is this, is it high class thievery or incompetence, why aren’t the authorities all over this, ugh I forgot they are the authorities, where are the HMRC in this, don’t they want to know where all that brass has gone, ie who slimy little hands may have secreted large sums of it in out of the way bank accounts, where are they!!
At worst this is corruption on a grand scale, at best it is incompetence on the same scale or is it both,this comes from those that sold this country Brexit, it comes from those that failed with this pandemic, it comes from those that are negotiating our deal with the EU, from those that have been proven to be LIARS, those with the job supposedly of looking after the people of this nation. As the saying goes; You get what you vote for!! Nothing but a set of crooks!!

So £18 Billion Of taxpayers money has been handed out without much of it having the proper paperwork or transparency ( that’s a word the Tories don’t know the meaning of) £18 Billion, of our money, let that sink in!
It’s £18 thousand million, or £18,000,000,000 SPAFFED around the world, £21 million to a Spanish go between on a PPE deal, £millions to a pest control firm with contacts, £550 million to a firm allied to Gove, what is this, is it high class thievery or incompetence, why aren’t the authorities all over this, ugh I forgot they are the authorities, where are the HMRC in this, don’t they want to know where all that brass has gone, ie who slimy little hands may have secreted large sums of it in out of the way bank accounts, where are they!!
At worst this is corruption on a grand scale, at best it is incompetence on the same scale or is it both,this comes from those that sold this country Brexit, it comes from those that failed with this pandemic, it comes from those that are negotiating our deal with the EU, from those that have been proven to be LIARS, those with the job supposedly of looking after the people of this nation. As the saying goes; You get what you vote for!! Nothing but a set of crooks!!
Usual media reporting with lots of fiction and not many facts. I sell and have sold PPE for 38 years. I can tell you that getting any contracts with the Home Office to supply PPE is very difficult and you have to jump through hoops just to be allowed to quote. The due dilligence process is off the scale.
The issue is that March to June supplies were very difficult and to get products we all had to deal with people and companies we had never heard off.
That is difficult for a local business but for a whole country must have been an absolute nightmare.
Has there been mistakes made, yes undoubtedly but i very much doubt any other party would have done any better. The PPE supply chain was like the Wild West.
In a period where we all need to pull together this constant " I would have done better" nonsense is not helping.
You clearly have strong opinions on this but they need to be based on facts and not driven by what the media feed us.

Screaming about not having enough PPE for months
Screaming about paying for it now it suits.

The both way,neither way,any way, let's make political capital out of a crisis Labour party pulled left, and further left, with out a policy to p!ss on.

Better than buying it from the recommended football agent though:yes:

From the party that introduced PFI's to the NHS, at an initial cost of £13bn that will end up costing the country £80bn there's a certain irony.

"An initial £13bn of private sector-funded investment in new hospitals will end up costing the NHS in England a staggering £80bn by the time all contracts come to an end, the IPPR thinktank has found."

From their very own rag too

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...usts-to-pay-out-further-55bn-under-pfi-scheme

Last edited:
Channel 4s Dispatches programme was even more scathing about what’s happening. This lot are crapping on us and rubbing it in. 👎

Usual media reporting with lots of fiction and not many facts. I sell and have sold PPE for 38 years. I can tell you that getting any contracts with the Home Office to supply PPE is very difficult and you have to jump through hoops just to be allowed to quote. The due dilligence process is off the scale.
The issue is that March to June supplies were very difficult and to get products we all had to deal with people and companies we had never heard off.
That is difficult for a local business but for a whole country must have been an absolute nightmare.
Has there been mistakes made, yes undoubtedly but i very much doubt any other party would have done any better. The PPE supply chain was like the Wild West.
In a period where we all need to pull together this constant " I would have done better" nonsense is not helping.
You clearly have strong opinions on this but they need to be based on facts and not driven by what the media feed us.
Seems the people mentioned didn’t have any problems getting contracts for PPE. If you donated a few thousand £ss to the Torys you would probs find it easier to get contracts !!

But it was transparent and that's how it was able to be reported.

Seems the people mentioned didn’t have any problems getting contracts for PPE. If you donated a few thousand £ss to the Torys you would probs find it easier to get contracts !!
First of all i would never do that. Secondly the biggest issue here is getting through layers and layers of departments and staff to speak to decision makers. These companies clearly have the ear of the decision makers to start with that gives them a large advantage. Nothing as sinister as you are spinning. Its annoying but life has always been about who you know not what you know. Connections and relationships are what makes the wheels of industry keep turning.
As has already been said the cost in both money and lifes of the second Iraq war are a quatum leap worse. The fool Blair has the audacity to pop up every now and then and give us the pearls of his wisdom.

That’s what you get when you have Etonian and Bullingdon b
First of all i would never do that. Secondly the biggest issue here is getting through layers and layers of departments and staff to speak to decision makers. These companies clearly have the ear of the decision makers to start with that gives them a large advantage. Nothing as sinister as you are spinning. Its annoying but life has always been about who you know not what you know. Connections and relationships are what makes the wheels of industry keep turning.
As has already been said the cost in both money and lifes of the second Iraq war are a quatum leap worse. The fool Blair has the audacity to pop up every now and then and give us the pearls of his wisdom.
This is actually happening NOW!! The Dispatches Programme on Channel 4 was very enlightening. Everybody talking of how disgusting it has been. Spanish bloke made £18million with a bit of nice procurement from China of PPE. Stinks to high heaven. Spaffer the Bullingdon old boy pulling the wool over people’s eyes with his blithering.

I don't take that much notice of British politics mate never mind US Politics

Fact is the racial tensions in the most racist country on the planet have improved as the decades have gone by.

Then Chump comes along and takes them back to the scenes of 60 - 70 years ago.

The blokes mentally unstable and enough of the country has realised it and dumped him on his arse

With a better opposing candidate his defeat would probably have been emphatic
You could have stopped after 'I don't take that much notice of British politics mate never mind US Politics'. You didn't need to post the rest of the drivel to prove the point.

This is actually happening NOW!! The Dispatches Programme on Channel 4 was very enlightening. Everybody talking of how disgusting it has been. Spanish bloke made £18million with a bit of nice procurement from China of PPE. Stinks to high heaven. Spaffer the Bullingdon old boy pulling the wool over people’s eyes with his blithering.

The Government was under extreme pressure to provide PPE. Had they not done so their critics, including the far left C4, would have accused them of gross incompetance and killing people. I'm sure most countries have made fiscal mistakes this year reacting to the Chinese virus.

It's all very grubby that while the Governtment has tried to save as many lives as possible the left have tried to exploit Covid for political gain.

The same Channel 4 dispatches programme that reported companies were buying disposable gloves from Topglove (the largest producer in the World). They reported factories where working conditions were poor and almost like slave labour. The problem is that report was 18 months out of date and all the Topglove factories are working to the highest standards with worker conditions independantly audited.
The point being that if the media reported that Wednesday and United were merging with Pulis as manager, would you believe it ?.
Always base your arguements on facts, 50% of what the media feeds us is in fact wrong.

You could have stopped after 'I don't take that much notice of British politics mate never mind US Politics'. You didn't need to post the rest of the drivel to prove the point.

That's why I'm not interested in politics.

It's because there's always somebody that thinks they have exclusive rights to everything that is correct, and anything anyone else says is drivel.

Fuck politics and politicians, there a bunch of murdering bastards every one of them

That's why I'm not interested in politics.

It's because there's always somebody that thinks they have exclusive rights to everything that is correct, and anything anyone else says is drivel.

Fuck politics and politicians, there a bunch of murdering bastards every one of them

America hasn't been bombing and drone striking the crap out of countries full of brown people this past four years. In fact they've withdrawn thousands of soldiers from world hot spots. They even got somewhere in peace talks between Israel and the surrounding Arab countries.

Yet ITV, BBC, C4, Sky all preach what a racist monster Trump is. I wonder who 47 years in politics Joe Biden will bomb first ?

America hasn't been bombing and drone striking the crap out of countries full of brown people this past four years. In fact they've withdrawn thousands of soldiers from world hot spots. They even got somewhere in peace talks between Israel and the surrounding Arab countries.

Yet ITV, BBC, C4, Sky all preach what a racist monster Trump is. I wonder who 47 years in politics Joe Biden will bomb first ?
Well, Congress has told Biden to stop calling himself 'President-Elect' as he isn't.

72m people voted for Donald. Are they all politically retarded? Are they the ones voting for punitive lockdowns and defunding the police..? They have achieved one miracle though, in getting tens of thousands of dead people to vote for Biden. He's nearly with them anyway I suppose.
The same Channel 4 dispatches programme that reported companies were buying disposable gloves from Topglove (the largest producer in the World). They reported factories where working conditions were poor and almost like slave labour. The problem is that report was 18 months out of date and all the Topglove factories are working to the highest standards with worker conditions independantly audited.
The point being that if the media reported that Wednesday and United were merging with Pulis as manager, would you believe it ?.
Always base your arguements on facts, 50% of what the media feeds us is in fact wrong.
They would sue the life out of them if it wasn’t true!

In this case it’s Cronyism that are keeping the money passing hands!!

The Americans have made countries more devided after their interventions in the name of supposed democracy. Now they have a despot of a president that won’t accept a democratic decision by the nation.