Spaffer! | Page 2 | Vital Football

Spaffer!

You reap what you sow
Racial tension has always been prevalent in the US

Probably the most racist country on the planet, from all sides.
The US has a complicated and emotive history with race, no doubt about that, anTrump's been a robust tough talking President.

But I'll ask again, what policies or laws have been introduced by the Republicans, who had the presidency, House and Sennate for two years to back up what you're saying ?

Some Presidents manage it better than others

Some fuel it for political gain.

If you can slap down enough of a minority group that's good

If you can provide a number of sparks that put this minority group into full scale demonstration and give yourself the opportunity to slap them down with violence........FUCKING FANTASTIC.

A very large amount of thick, redneck, shitkicking Yanks will support you and arm themselves against whatever they see as a threat.

The country is a complete violent mess, and that has occurred on his watch

The US has a complicated and emotive history with race, no doubt about that, and Trump's been a robust tough talking President.

But I'll ask again, what policies or laws have been introduced by the Republicans, who had the presidency, House and Senate for two years, to back up what you're saying ?

Did I miss them rolling back Jim Crow ?

The US has a complicated and emotive history with race, no doubt about that, and Trump's been a robust tough talking President.

But I'll ask again, what policies or laws have been introduced by the Republicans, who had the presidency, House and Senate for two years, to back up what you're saying ?

Did I miss them rolling back Jim Crow ?

I don't take that much notice of British politics mate never mind US Politics

Fact is the racial tensions in the most racist country on the planet have improved as the decades have gone by.

Then Chump comes along and takes them back to the scenes of 60 - 70 years ago.

The blokes mentally unstable and enough of the country has realised it and dumped him on his arse

With a better opposing candidate his defeat would probably have been emphatic

"I'm going to call it: Sheffield United have won the Premier League. I've seen enough, and I'm talking to my people - very good people, very smart - about how we can stop these fraudulent future games from being played."

El-FGySXgAE6zwc.jpg

He's back.

yo1REPJ.png

Rememer what the kneeling Sir Sneer said "I can promise you this, I will act. Never again will Labour let you down, never again will we fail to tackle antisemitism.'

I'm about to commit a sin (for me) and say................................................
....................................... I agree with Sir Help

spit, spit, spit....find me a strong drink quick........

I'm about to commit a sin (for me) and say................................................
....................................... I agree with Sir Help

spit, spit, spit....find me a strong drink quick........
Agree with what Chips?

What he says? What he's done? Allowing Corbyn Back?

It was the far left Labour NEC that let Comrade Steptoe back in the party after just 19 short days, it proves that Sir Sneer really doesn't have control of the party, that lies with Red Len, Steptoe and the Momentum headbangers.

Sir Sneer can't sit on the fence on this one, and to give him credit he has denied Steptoe the whip. There should be a law that if an MP loses the whip or leaves their party a by-election is triggered, but that seems like too much hard work for Boris and his 'stonking majority'.

Anyways, time to enjoy a red on red Labour Civil War.

It was the far left Labour NEC that let Comrade Steptoe back in the party after just 19 short days, it proves that Sir Sneer really doesn't have control of the party, that lies with Red Len, Steptoe and the Momentum headbangers.

Sir Sneer can't sit on the fence on this one, and to give him credit he has denied Steptoe the whip. There should be a law that if an MP loses the whip or leaves their party a by-election is triggered, but that seems like too much hard work for Boris and his 'stonking majority'.

Anyways, time to enjoy a red on red Labour Civil War.
I reckon he's got enough on at the moment RD but I agree completely that any MP crossing the house etc for whatever reason should automatically have to face re-election.It would stop flouncing at a stroke.

Starmer's position totally compromised and, as the Jewish Labour movement has said, zero tolerance has been rendered meaningless.

I reckon he's got enough on at the moment RD but I agree completely that any MP crossing the house etc for whatever reason should automatically have to face re-election.It would stop flouncing at a stroke.

Starmer's position totally compromised and, as the Jewish Labour movement has said, zero tolerance has been rendered meaningless.

It still makes my blood boil all those Change UK MPs and Tory remoaners who held the Commons and Boris' government in paralysis by voting down a general election. Boris has been dealt a rough hand but if he's got time and energy for ten point green plans he should have time for boundary changes, parliamentary reform, taming the BBC, who seem as arrogant as ever, and dealing with the illegal crossings from France. A big up tick for slashing the foreign aid budget, more of that please Boris.

Sir Sneer's in a no win situation. What he's done today will enrage the far left and the Bradford vote.

Last edited: