Spaffer! | Vital Football

Spaffer!

Charliejoejohn2

Vital Squad Member
Spaffer Johnson

WEAK, indecisive, incompetent, pathetic, cynical, bullied, fearful, lazy and a liar.

The dreadful picture painted of Boris Johnson’s misrule is why the Prime Minister is a liability after the farcical Cummings and goings in Downing Street.
The buck stops at the top and Johnson’s unsuitability for 10 Downing Street is graphically obvious.
It took his fiancee Carrie Symonds to put a backbone in the spineless leader by demanding he stand up to Vote Lie Rasputin Dominic Cummings – who nicknamed her Princess Nut Nuts – and associate Lee Cain.
Johnson’s inept judgment is the central issue, just as it was over his Brexit career call and errors during the pandemic which are costing lives and livelihoods.
The chancer who wanted to be World King may prefer to be compared to Richard the Lionheart or Henry V. But he’s another woeful Edward VIII and his abdication would be the best outcome for the country.
Appointing a chief of staff and making a smokescreen of announcements over the next couple of weeks, feigning concern for the Northern Poorhouse, is likely to buy him time.
Drafting a New Year ministerial reshuffle keeps Westminster’s fretting and ambitious in line over Christmas.
Yet the fundamental problem is Johnson himself and that won’t vanish until he’s dumped in history’s dustbin.
His apologists suddenly briefing of his fury with Cummings over his lockdown trip overlook the fact the PM defended him publicly in the summer.
David Cameron was right, for once, dubbing Cummings a “career psychopath”. Johnson squandered his authority to a wrecker who’d pull the pin from a grenade then throw it over his shoulder as he left a room.

Rishi Sunak is not alone in preparing for promotion. Keir Starmer is stepping up attacks on the Chancellor in anticipation of him succeeding Johnson. But Labour’s nightmare would be the Tories repeating the trick they performed when Theresa May was ousted – presenting a fresh leader as a new Government providing change.
Tory talk of the PM running Britain like he did as mayor of London is to repackage eight lost years, symbolised by an unbuilt £53million garden bridge as a way forward.
Johnson has been proved not up to the job. The questions are when and how, not if, he follows Cummings out of that famous black door.
That’s Right Wingers for you. It’s same with the undemocratic former Right wing leader over the big pond. Encouraging his armed vigilante Thugs to take to the streets because he lost a democratic election. If he isn’t stopped there will be widespread bloodshed. He’s an even worse loser than Frank Lampard!!! 🤭 So it’s exit stage left for me and I await the Charge of the Right Brigade’ 😘

Not a pin to chose between any of them CJJ. I think Boris and this government have been crap even allowing for that fact that his reign has been in very testing unique times. Weak and too eager to appease the media, the opposition and even individuals at times when he/they should be leading and telling the country the way it’s going to be. Maggie Thatcher would have excelled in this situation...Covid and Brexit.

But if anybody tried to tell me that the other shower of shite could have done any better I’d laugh in their faces mate. The only solace that I have right now is that I think Corbyn and then Captain Hindsight their sorry shower are still nowhere near government. They'’ve been even worse in my book because instead of helping the country get through this crisis and assisting the government, they’ve actually done everything in their power to hinder and obstruct, contributing absolutely nothing to the cause. I get that the Labour master plan from the off was to use the epidemic to gain some ground back, but I thought that it’d be achieved by showing the country how good they could be in a crisis. Instead, I think they’ve showed us nothing except that they’re just a bunch of left wing, union controlled anti Semitic losers who care more about their own agenda than the country.

And to sum all that up and with sincere apologies to anybody who doesn’t use bad language, this country is fucked mate. Our parliament and the UK in general is stuffed solid with buffoons and idiots on both sides, right or left or in between and to make things worse, most of our mainstream media is agenda driven and can no longer be trusted to report the facts truthfully.

I’ve never ever had such little trust which is why I rarely join in all the pages and pages of political arguments on here. What’s the point? It’s like arguing over what smells worse, a dead fish or a rotting rabbit. They’re both rancid.

I voted Tory and I voted to leave the EU.
The virus is not the governments fault and Sir Help only says it would be perfect
under Labour - it appears some on here believe him. Ms Dobbs agrees but you've got to realise how daft she is?

and this as got what to do wi football. political threads should be on political forums not a sheffield united forum.
There's little enough traffic on here anyway Twirls so a bit of off topic nonsense can only help.

BTW anyone noticed we're getting nearer to Brexit and there's a lot of 'noise' being generated to deflect, disturb,decry and , desperately try to stop democracy ruling?

Capital gains on main residence, pensions raided, tax rate raised......... somebody has to pay for the covid b0 ll 0x.

There's little enough traffic on here anyway Twirls so a bit of off topic nonsense can only help.

BTW anyone noticed we're getting nearer to Brexit and there's a lot of 'noise' being generated to deflect, disturb,decry and , desperately try to stop democracy ruling?
ok pal fair enough,itll soon be match day then a bit more material to go at. so suppose objection over ruled lol

ok pal fair enough,itll soon be match day then a bit more material to go at. so suppose objection over ruled lol
International weeks have a lot to answer for, mainly boring, meaningless matches, the fear of picking up injuries and the forum straying into uncharted waters.

Apart from a bit football and a lot of politics there's F all else happens!!!

We should have voted Labour then we could have had Corbyn, Mc Donnell and Mastermind Abbot running the country. We would then be debt free and clear of Coronavirus.
Not a pin to chose between any of them CJJ. I think Boris and this government have been crap even allowing for that fact that his reign has been in very testing unique times. Weak and too eager to appease the media, the opposition and even individuals at times when he/they should be leading and telling the country the way it’s going to be. Maggie Thatcher would have excelled in this situation...Covid and Brexit.

But if anybody tried to tell me that the other shower of shite could have done any better I’d laugh in their faces mate. The only solace that I have right now is that I think Corbyn and then Captain Hindsight their sorry shower are still nowhere near government. They'’ve been even worse in my book because instead of helping the country get through this crisis and assisting the government, they’ve actually done everything in their power to hinder and obstruct, contributing absolutely nothing to the cause. I get that the Labour master plan from the off was to use the epidemic to gain some ground back, but I thought that it’d be achieved by showing the country how good they could be in a crisis. Instead, I think they’ve showed us nothing except that they’re just a bunch of left wing, union controlled anti Semitic losers who care more about their own agenda than the country.

And to sum all that up and with sincere apologies to anybody who doesn’t use bad language, this country is fucked mate. Our parliament and the UK in general is stuffed solid with buffoons and idiots on both sides, right or left or in between and to make things worse, most of our mainstream media is agenda driven and can no longer be trusted to report the facts truthfully.

I’ve never ever had such little trust which is why I rarely join in all the pages and pages of political arguments on here. What’s the point? It’s like arguing over what smells worse, a dead fish or a rotting rabbit. They’re both rancid.
That's the big problem, there's no alterative Party. Would love Nigel F to be running the country and getting it's pride back.

Margaret Thatcher would have taken the opportunity to starve most of the population to death

No furlough
No job retention schemes
Nothing

She'd have spread the disease a million times further as her tactics would have led to demonstrations that would have made the 80's riots and picket lines look like a kids tea party.

She'd have then sent the army in to defeat the starving millions.

That's what politicians who have no political ideas do

They cause as much violence and disharmony as they can so that they can exercise their own psychotic violence on the group of people they have taken a disliking too.

See Donald Trump
Voted out, because even in the US and their politically retarded voting public can see through the bullshit and the spread of hatred

See Donald Trump
Voted out, because even in the US and their politically retarded voting public can see through the bullshit and the spread of hatred

Well, Congress has told Biden to stop calling himself 'President-Elect' as he isn't.

72m people voted for Donald. Are they all politically retarded? Are they the ones voting for punitive lockdowns and defunding the police..? They have achieved one miracle though, in getting tens of thousands of dead people to vote for Biden. He's nearly with them anyway I suppose.

Spaffer Johnson

WEAK, indecisive, incompetent, pathetic, cynical, bullied, fearful, lazy and a liar.

The dreadful picture painted of Boris Johnson’s misrule is why the Prime Minister is a liability after the farcical Cummings and goings in Downing Street.
The buck stops at the top and Johnson’s unsuitability for 10 Downing Street is graphically obvious.
It took his fiancee Carrie Symonds to put a backbone in the spineless leader by demanding he stand up to Vote Lie Rasputin Dominic Cummings – who nicknamed her Princess Nut Nuts – and associate Lee Cain.
Johnson’s inept judgment is the central issue, just as it was over his Brexit career call and errors during the pandemic which are costing lives and livelihoods.
The chancer who wanted to be World King may prefer to be compared to Richard the Lionheart or Henry V. But he’s another woeful Edward VIII and his abdication would be the best outcome for the country.
Appointing a chief of staff and making a smokescreen of announcements over the next couple of weeks, feigning concern for the Northern Poorhouse, is likely to buy him time.
Drafting a New Year ministerial reshuffle keeps Westminster’s fretting and ambitious in line over Christmas.
Yet the fundamental problem is Johnson himself and that won’t vanish until he’s dumped in history’s dustbin.
His apologists suddenly briefing of his fury with Cummings over his lockdown trip overlook the fact the PM defended him publicly in the summer.
David Cameron was right, for once, dubbing Cummings a “career psychopath”. Johnson squandered his authority to a wrecker who’d pull the pin from a grenade then throw it over his shoulder as he left a room.

Rishi Sunak is not alone in preparing for promotion. Keir Starmer is stepping up attacks on the Chancellor in anticipation of him succeeding Johnson. But Labour’s nightmare would be the Tories repeating the trick they performed when Theresa May was ousted – presenting a fresh leader as a new Government providing change.
Tory talk of the PM running Britain like he did as mayor of London is to repackage eight lost years, symbolised by an unbuilt £53million garden bridge as a way forward.
Johnson has been proved not up to the job. The questions are when and how, not if, he follows Cummings out of that famous black door.
That’s Right Wingers for you. It’s same with the undemocratic former Right wing leader over the big pond. Encouraging his armed vigilante Thugs to take to the streets because he lost a democratic election. If he isn’t stopped there will be widespread bloodshed. He’s an even worse loser than Frank Lampard!!! 🤭 So it’s exit stage left for me and I await the Charge of the Right Brigade’ 😘

What a load of bollocks CJJ. Absolute gold plated bollocks.

See Donald Trump

Policy specific, what exactly has Trump done to spread hate, promote hate, enforce hate ? There's a lot of venom in America, it isn't just one way, and violent groups like BLM and Antifa aren't just 'an idea' as Creepy Joe said. Trump was elected on a manifesto of bringing jobs back, soldiers back, no more wars, lower taxes and border security - it's retarded to vote against those things.

As for BoJo, he's not had a good 6 months and has lost plenty of goodwill. Cummings was very much the soul of last years election and tapped into the 'red wall', his reforming of the civil service and BBC plans should be near the front of the government's agenda, as well as boundary changes. Cummings is a big loss. I'm very much hoping we don't get a watered down Brexit.

Not sure why Chuck's so happy, he is aware the Tories have four more years isn't he ? Also that Sir Sneer Kneeler has put genital cuffs on all those thick corrupt Bolshie trade union types he admires so much, like Red Len.

Well, Congress has told Biden to stop calling himself 'President-Elect' as he isn't.

72m people voted for Donald. Are they all politically retarded? Are they the ones voting for punitive lockdowns and defunding the police..? They have achieved one miracle though, in getting tens of thousands of dead people to vote for Biden. He's nearly with them anyway I suppose.

Every news clip I've seen about Trumps followers complaining about the result are the stereotypical redneck shitkickers

They haven't a clue what's going on outside their own little racist, gun wielding, shitkicking, redneck community.

The descendency into near civil war is exactly what these fucking redneck shitkickers have wanted for generations and Trump has fuelled and escalated their hatred because as rich as he is, he's also a dumb, redneck shitkicker as well

Margaret Thatcher would have taken the opportunity to starve most of the population to death

No furlough
No job retention schemes
Nothing

She'd have spread the disease a million times further as her tactics would have led to demonstrations that would have made the 80's riots and picket lines look like a kids tea party.

She'd have then sent the army in to defeat the starving millions.

That's what politicians who have no political ideas do

They cause as much violence and disharmony as they can so that they can exercise their own psychotic violence on the group of people they have taken a disliking too.

See Donald Trump
You see it’s comments like that are why I can’t be arsed posting about politics. It’s not just the US voters who have been brainwashed. Most of what you say is bullshit and you probably know it is but hey it’s the right thing to say. Must tow the line.

Thatcher the 24/7 demon who strangely stood by our citizens on the other side of the world or Labours ‘top man’ in modern times the war criminal Blair who lied our troops to their deaths in a phoney war. Hmm it’s a tough one, but oddly no Labour voter ever rants angrily on about £millionaire Teflon Tony and his grasping barrister Mrs’s antics do they?

Anyway it is what it is. You’ve read my views and I’ve read yours and as I’ve already said that’s me done.

You see it’s comments like that are why I can’t be arsed posting about politics. It’s not just the US voters who have been brainwashed. Most of what you say is bullshit and you probably know it is but hey it’s the right thing to say. Must tow the line.

Thatcher the 24/7 demon who strangely stood by our citizens on the other side of the world or Labours ‘top man’ in modern times the war criminal Blair who lied our troops to their deaths in a phoney war. Hmm it’s a tough one, but oddly no Labour voter ever rants angrily on about £millionaire Teflon Tony and his grasping barrister Mrs’s antics do they?

Anyway it is what it is. You’ve read my views and I’ve read yours and as I’ve already said that’s me done.

I ain't brainwashed by any politician

I wouldn't vote for one ever in my life and never have

There a bunch of *****, and there isn't one of them who wouldn't commit mass murder if it served their own agenda.

They'll use the media to dress it up and put whatever spin on it they want

But there all a bunch of murderous *****

On the topic of brainwashing ITV News showed footage of the Trump DC march yesterday. The footage had middle aged folks, elderly people of both sexes, blacks and Hispanics - you could see it with your own eyes, these were ordinary people who support Trump. Cut to ITV voiceover reporter saying "the march was made up of white supremacists and militia groups".

Nothing but mendacious propaganda.

Policy specific, what exactly has Trump done to spread hate, promote hate, enforce hate ? There's a lot of venom in America, it isn't just one way, and violent groups like BLM and Antifa aren't just 'an idea' as Creepy Joe said. Trump was elected on a manifesto of bringing jobs back, soldiers back, no more wars, lower taxes and border security - it's retarded to vote against those things.

As for BoJo, he's not had a good 6 months and has lost plenty of goodwill. Cummings was very much the soul of last years election and tapped into the 'red wall', his reforming of the civil service and BBC plans should be near the front of the government's agenda, as well as boundary changes. Cummings is a big loss. I'm very much hoping we don't get a watered down Brexit.

Not sure why Chuck's so happy, he is aware the Tories have four more years isn't he ? Also that Sir Sneer Kneeler has put genital cuffs on all those thick corrupt Bolshie trade union types he admires so much, like Red Len.

You reap what you sow
Racial tension has always been prevalent in the US

Probably the most racist country on the planet, from all sides.

Some Presidents manage it better than others

Some fuel it for political gain.

If you can slap down enough of a minority group that's good

If you can provide a number of sparks that put this minority group into full scale demonstration and give yourself the opportunity to slap them down with violence........FUCKING FANTASTIC.

A very large amount of thick, redneck, shitkicking Yanks will support you and arm themselves against whatever they see as a threat.

The country is a complete violent mess, and that has occurred on his watch

I forgot to mention the worse things. My free TV license has been taken away and this lot in power are not doing my Portfolio any good!!!