SOUTHAMPTON vTOTTENHAM Saturday 28th March 3pm kick off MATCH THREAD | Page 10 | Vital Football

SOUTHAMPTON vTOTTENHAM Saturday 28th March 3pm kick off MATCH THREAD

Doesn’t help his system doesn’t work here. Not to win anything anyway. He had 2 strong forwards for inter who bossed the channels. We don’t have that. Son and kulu are weak in that area this season and Kane doesn’t run around enough to aid it, he had 3 in the middle at inter but persists with 2 here when they are overrun and not the most mobile 2 midfielders anyway. He would help himself if he tried something different

Although Conte's post match interview is correct. Our team has a weak mentality that has been passed down from team to team. He is the one who says he has installed a never give up mentality. He is a overrated coach who needs money to win . He cannot improve players he just discards them and buys new ones.
As for how we play, there is no fluidity in the team. We rely on Harry getting on the end of something. We are a truly awful coached team . You can see the players hate the way we play. Hate the way Conte coaches the team. I know us fans are

That is more than the manager

Dier/Sanchez/Hugo etc all need going

he's not done his job on the pitch for years

Conte is 100 percent right.

sacking Conte won't change much, ENIC need to go

I have no problems with what he said. We have needed a manager to call these pricks out for years. But he keeps playing these dog shit players.

Our strengths lay in midfield and up front. Drop the three at the back, drop the crap that cost us goals every week and focus on our strengths.

He won't because he is so stubborn and moronic to adapt his shite philosophy.

Love Contes post match comments to be honest.
He's absolutely right in what he says. And this could apply to most matches this season.

The problem for Conte is that he is responsible for fermenting this culture. There's an absolute sense of entitlement among a hard core of our players who know that irrespective of performance or effort they are going to be playing the next match.

Meanwhile players who come and demonstrate they deserve a run in the team get left out again.

What did he think was going to happen? Talk about reaping what you sow.

He's absolutely right in what he says. And this could apply to most matches this season.

The problem for Conte is that he is responsible for fermenting this culture. There's an absolute sense of entitlement among a hard core of our players who know that irrespective of performance or effort they are going to be playing the next match.

Meanwhile players who come and demonstrate they deserve a run in the team get left out again.

What did he think was going to happen? Talk about reaping what you sow.
Son has been a total disgrace to the shirt this season. That's on Son. He's one of the lightweights that can't handle the responsibility that is being placed upon him. It wouldn't surprise me if he was one of the players currently calling for Poch's return. Conte has shown faith in him & why not? He was the top goalscorer in the PL last season.

Richi has been critical of Conte & rightly so. Conte hit back & claimed that he was injury prone. Oops! That still doesn't let him off the hook though, what of Danjuma?

I have no problems with what he said. We have needed a manager to call these pricks out for years. But he keeps playing these dog shit players.

Our strengths lay in midfield and up front. Drop the three at the back, drop the crap that cost us goals every week and focus on our strengths.

He won't because he is so stubborn and moronic to adapt his shite philosophy.

I wouldn't trust any of our defenders in a 2, We've seen Dier/Sanchez in a 2 and it's shite

He is not blameless, but we scored 3 goals today and still didn't win, that's with a defensive line up.

Change of formation would just see another way for these clowns throw one in.

We can't defend, sick of the club and actually some of the fan base that accept these losers, we are enablers.

I wouldn't trust any of our defenders in a 2, We've seen Dier/Sanchez in a 2 and it's shite

He is not blameless, but we scored 3 goals today and still didn't win, that's with a defensive line up.

Change of formation would just see another way for these clowns throw one in.

We can't defend, sick of the club and actually some of the fan base that accept these losers, we are enablers.

Dier and Sanchez shouldn't be anywhere near the 1st 11. Regardless of formation.

We can't defend as a three so we should focus on our strengths.

Agree that spurs fans in general are enablers. Spurs fans are part of the problem.

Son has been a total disgrace to the shirt this season. That's on Son. He's one of the lightweights that can't handle the responsibility that is being placed upon him. It wouldn't surprise me if he was one of the players currently calling for Poch's return. Conte has shown faith in him & why not? He was the top goalscorer in the PL last season.

Richi has been critical of Conte & rightly so. Conte hit back & claimed that he was injury prone. Oops! That still doesn't let him off the hook though, what of Danjuma?

When you're the manager's favourite underserved privileges come your way. Conte criticised the players for not playing as a team and being selfish; Son is one of the main culprits in this regard; will Conte back up what he isn't happy with and drop him for the next game? With Richarlison out injured, I don't think so. You would think Danjuma should come in, but then he should be playing more already but has hardly featured.