SOUTHAMPTON vTOTTENHAM Saturday 28th March 3pm kick off MATCH THREAD | Page 13 | Vital Football

SOUTHAMPTON vTOTTENHAM Saturday 28th March 3pm kick off MATCH THREAD

If memory serves me right a certain Graham Souness, great player, in an interview said, having just joined Liverfools, I asked the manager what's the plan boss? reply.. we paid good money for you go out there and do what is best! nuff said born leader, something we do not have, or maybe allowed to have, since the days of Stevie Perryman or older days Dave Mackay.

Eric Dier "We shouldn't let them back into the game. They lost both their centre-backs and we should cause them a lot more problems. We only have ourselves to blame. There will be lots of ups and downs for everybody fighting for top four and relegation

[FONT=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, Segoe UI, Roboto, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]We scored Three and Dier is trying to shift the blame to the forwards? [/FONT]

Conte is clearly not a poor coach, I dont think he is blameless - but calling a man that has won titles most other clubs he has been at does not make him a poor coach.

He will go on and win elsewhere after us as well.
Sorry mate. Can’t agree .
Nothing he has done with us detracts from my opinion of his coaching prowess .
Wherever he has won trophies he has been given whatever money he asked for , and whatever players he wanted ….. I could do that .

Eric Dier "We shouldn't let them back into the game. They lost both their centre-backs and we should cause them a lot more problems. We only have ourselves to blame. There will be lots of ups and downs for everybody fighting for top four and relegation

[FONT=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, Segoe UI, Roboto, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]We scored Three and Dier is trying to shift the blame to the forwards? [/FONT]
You're right. Scoring three goals away from home against the bottom team should be enough to take the points.

It's interesting that he felt the need to say it though. Maybe the cracks are starting to appear? By all accounts Dier is good pals with Kane but the players aren't stupid: they can see that Kane and Son are going through the motions out there whilst they're expected to bust a gut and take the shit when it all goes wrong.

Nearly 1/2 million pounds a week Kane and Son take out of our wage bill. For that sort of money you'd think they could at least break a sweat for the club.

You're right. Scoring three goals away from home against the bottom team should be enough to take the points.

It's interesting that he felt the need to say it though. Maybe the cracks are starting to appear? By all accounts Dier is good pals with Kane but the players aren't stupid: they can see that Kane and Son are going through the motions out there whilst they're expected to bust a gut and take the shit when it all goes wrong.

Nearly 1/2 million pounds a week Kane and Son take out of our wage bill. For that sort of money you'd think they could at least break a sweat for the club.

Kane and Son need moving on. We can't press from the front with these two. They have checked out on the hard graft. Has been this way since the late Poch days.

However I find it laughable Dier has the nerve to question anyone. He literally tried to play offside without checking the line for the 1st goal.

Don't get me started on his pathetic defending for the 2nd. He didn't want to get skinned AGAIN so took the cowards way out by dropping deep. Just like he did against Newcastle.

This guy is a wrongun and he proves it every week he plays. Always pointing the finger to try and cover up his shocking defending.

He should have his contract terminated with out a moments hesitation.

Kane and Son need moving on. We can't press from the front with these two. They have checked out on the hard graft. Has been this way since the late Poch days.

However I find it laughable Dier has the nerve to question anyone. He literally tried to play offside without checking the line for the 1st goal.

Don't get me started on his pathetic defending for the 2nd. He didn't want to get skinned AGAIN so took the cowards way out by dropping deep. Just like he did against Newcastle.

This guy is a wrongun and he proves it every week he plays. Always pointing the finger to try and cover up his shocking defending.

He should have his contract terminated with out a moments hesitation.
All of that is true.

Nonetheless, just as Conte told a few home truths yesterday, the fact that Dier has gone public and made it very clear who the targets of his comments are, suggests that there are problems within the squad. It's not just problems with Conte.

All of that is true.

Nonetheless, just as Conte told a few home truths yesterday, the fact that Dier has gone public and made it very clear who the targets of his comments are, suggests that there are problems within the squad. It's not just problems with Conte.

Of course. It runs deep. That's why most of us want a total reset.

Muttley saying it's like a Butlins holiday camp is hilarious and accurate. Boys club.

All of that is true.

Dier is just a bit of an arrogant prick it seems, I seem to recall him doing this before

it's what happens when you let a sub par player stay at a big club too long

If memory serves me right a certain Graham Souness, great player, in an interview said, having just joined Liverfools, I asked the manager what's the plan boss? reply.. we paid good money for you go out there and do what is best! nuff said born leader, something we do not have, or maybe allowed to have, since the days of Stevie Perryman or older days Dave Mackay.
That's the problem Pomp mate,we haven't had a worthy captain for years, someone who grabs the game by the scruff and turns it around, I mean Hugo... Captain...come on.

That's the problem Pomp mate,we haven't had a worthy captain for years, someone who grabs the game by the scruff and turns it around, I mean Hugo... Captain...come on.
So bloody right there Vinnie, Hugo n Kane your avin a laff!
At the mo they should be maybe looking at Hoj, I know, Skippy or Bents, just my opinion for what it is worth.

Why did the officials do that (the pen) to us? We all know the answer. It is the reason that the great Jose and the great Antonio cannot work their usual magic. We were 3 0 up against the spam at home under Jose. The ref gave them free kick after free kick in our third until he got them the draw. Jose never recovered from that, he realised Spurs were excluded from the elite.

Why did the officials do that (the pen) to us? We all know the answer. It is the reason that the great Jose and the great Antonio cannot work their usual magic. We were 3 0 up against the spam at home under Jose. The ref gave them free kick after free kick in our third until he got them the draw. Jose never recovered from that, he realised Spurs were excluded from the elite.

The reason is "clear and obvious"........literally.

If VAR just consulted the laws, that's not a penalty. If they're put in a position where they can protect their work colleague in PGMOL, they they will say it is not "clear and obvious" enough. It is the worst ruling ever come into the game.

Obviously, if they've ever played football they would know that it was such an unnatural twisting of the body and dramatic fall to the ground by the Saints player. The commentators, pundits or VAR don't even notice this obvious thing nowadays.