Southampton 0 City CENTURIONS 1 - Stats & Post Match Reaction & Final Day PL Round Up Debate Thread | Page 4 | Vital Football

Southampton 0 City CENTURIONS 1 - Stats & Post Match Reaction & Final Day PL Round Up Debate Thread

NBCSN was ready with a superb 1 hour tribute yesterday. What a long day it was. The match, Mother's Day Dinner for my mom and my better half, and back home in time to rewatch the match and the season special on tele. I'm still shattered.(y):cup::cup::cup::banana:

Last edited:
Sounds like a fine day Bama :yes: We’ll have to wait a bit longer for the tv special.

I think the programme on Sky is scheduled for 10.15pm Monday 21st and so won’t appear on the Sky schedules until later this evening as they only run a week in advance. Should pop up tonight after 10.15pm

By the way........

We are not alone in questioning the media coverage - at my 5 a side football this evening there were several references (from other people) to the imbalance in showing Salah, Liverpool and Chelsea etc in the sports reports, the running order on MotD etc .......”who won the Premier League” etc

None of them were City fans and they noticed