soldier beheaded in london | Page 3 | Vital Football

soldier beheaded in london

claud_ballz - 22/5/2013 18:54

thecorner what do you expect ffs this happened not on the battlefield on an even keel it happened outside a fucking primary school in broad daylight, if your embarrased i feel sorry for you kidda.

no need to feel sorry for me, I'm doing far better than yourself.

I can't condemn a whole religion??

Islam, actually preaches world domination, and hatred of non-Muslims, and actual non-tolerance of non-muslims.

I assure you, I CAN condemn a whole religion and all of its followers.

Just seen the footage of the one of the fellas who did it with blood all over his hands justifying to a member of the public why this happened and saying you people will never be safe.

Looked to be British/African.....with a bruv-innit accent.

Newcastle have some muslim players.

Is it not time we sacked them in light of this attack?

Even though Ben Arfa, Cisse, and Tiote will condemn this attack we all know they will be laughing their cocks off and high fiving each other. Just like CB and his mates.

All the fucking same, muslim ***** etc etc etc

Followers of Islam exploit a fundemantal flaw in British society - tolerance of others. Well, its being worn very thin now.

This thread beggars belief. Too much they and their for my liking . Certain people are sounding like the fundamentalists they wish to condemn.

Kim Jong Un - 22/5/2013 19:01

I can't condemn a whole religion??

Islam, actually preaches world domination, and hatred of non-Muslims, and actual non-tolerance of non-muslims.

I assure you, I CAN condemn a whole religion and all of its followers.

They might in the terrorist training camps but I am pretty sure that Islam is a peace loving religion until you get nutters involved. Show me an extract from the korran that says that. I won't hold my breath. Presumably you condemn all Christians because of what the IRA did? No i thought not.

Could we just hold on before we go out burning muslims, some on here are very keen to jump straight in with a reaction based on sky news reports, thats sky news who had a fella convicted of murdering a woman in his block of flats because he looked a bit odd, the same sky news who had Tiger Woods wife as killing herself. Also the comment about Hitler is pathetic. I have worked with many muslims and i have never encountered this hate of christianity that some are spouting about on here, i wonder what they are basing their opinions on probably the daily mail.

OldLeazes - 22/5/2013 19:11

Newcastle have some muslim players.

Is it not time we sacked them in light of this attack?

Even though Ben Arfa, Cisse, and Tiote will condemn this attack we all know they will be laughing their cocks off and high fiving each other. Just like CB and his mates.

All the fucking same, muslim ***** etc etc etc

Ardilles was stopped from playing back in 82.

War is and always has been the way out of global recession.lets go plundering overseas again,woops we got no Navy anymore.

Manx. Try reading my post in the thread - I'll think you see I DID condemn Christianty.

Try actually reading before condemning yourself, eh? Presumtious helmet.

growing up i lived in a army barracks in northern ireland and we not allowed outside of the barracks for two years because we were seen as a target by the christians. they loved killing the british soldiers and got a few of my dads mates.

BLACKBOB - 22/5/2013 19:16

War is and always has been the way out of global recession.lets go plundering overseas again,woops we got no Navy anymore.

Bahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa

Fuck that was funny

Cameron live on SKY talking about tax reforms.feckin muppet should be heading to the COBRA meeting now.