So, whadda we gonna moan abart? | Page 167 | Vital Football

So, whadda we gonna moan abart?

??? He's never had one.......not that I can think of.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
He's toned it down to match his ambitions and current location.
Take a look at his statements on Hillsborough and compare / contrast !
As smary as Eyores mate this mon

Ok if that suits your narrative keep believing it.
Many more than a few hundred police baiting protesters based on the live coverage on sky last night but move on nothing to see here !
And your football analogy falls down on the restrained way the police responded - if it was football fans they'd have been baton charged and arrested with banning orders impised on future activities - rightly so an all - sadly the response was soft due to "nature" of the protest.
Maybe we should start a "football fans matter" group and do our own virtue signalling and faux outrage to avoid and consequences to stupid behaviour ?

Also, If Nandy is getting any credit for this morning I'm yet to see it. She's been roundly pelted from all sides - a performance of ultimate hypocrisy (BLM no condemnation vs. anti-semitism in Labour. Lack of social distancing and not calling out Trump) together with a masterclass in fence sitting that you yourself would have been proud of 😉
What narrative?
From the huge numbers there in the day, the few (hundreds, yes) making trouble were a minority ......tiny? dunno ......... define tiny ...... certainly a small (out of order) minority.
You understood the context of the football analogy.
I've seen the Nandy interview now.
- Protesting - she lauded the cause, said they should have social distanced, and very clearly condemned the violence. (Marr said a relatively small number who were making trouble by the way), Not really sure what else you'd want her to say.
- Trump ......... I agree she should have gone further ........ .just like Raab should.

Well done to the Orwellian mob of Bristol attempting to re- write history today 👏👏
Erasing events from memory is nothing but failing to recognise and learn from the mistakes of the past.
Again, where are the police ?
Would a group of brexit activists, fathers for justice members or football fans be allowed to behave in this way and walk away with impunity ? I think not 🤔
Are double standards not prejudicial by definition?

I actually agree here ....... though I can also see that a statue paying homage to a slave trader is not necessarily the most suitable subject matter for modern civic celebration. It's our equivalent of the Gen Robert E Lee statues, which are coming down in the US.

The narrative of supporting and allowing disorder and risk to the wider populations health FFS
Tiny is 1 or 2% - way more bandwagon jumpers / potential looters on display last night - pls continue to ignore the met commissioner on this 👍
BBC in support of Mayor Khan's position shocker ........🙈

I'm done on this.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
He's toned it down to match his ambitions and current location.
Take a look at his statements on Hillsborough and compare / contrast !
As smary as Eyores mate this mon

I honestly can't remember him having one, though given his background, I suppose there's no reason why he wouldn't have picked up a little twang.

If he was going to have it anywhere, then this would have been the day ......... maybe the odd word ....... though hardly.

The narrative of supporting and allowing disorder and risk to the wider populations health FFS
Tiny is 1 or 2% - way more bandwagon jumpers / potential looters on display last night - pls continue to ignore the met commissioner on this 👍
BBC in support of Mayor Khan's position shocker ........🙈

I'm done on this.

So you're saying that I have a narrative of supporting and allowing disorder and risk to the wider populations health. ???!!! Don' t talk rubbish. Even if you've got confused, and you meant that was her narrative, again, tosh.

How many were there? 100,000? Tony minority is therefore up to 2.000. Well, whaddya know.

As i said done with this
You're not for listening as aren't the rent a mob idiots gathering in large numbers and causing offence by wanton vandalism.

Off to Bolton to pull down the statue of Nat Lofthouse as it "offends me"
Sure to get away with it !

As i said done with this
You're not for listening as aren't the rent a mob idiots gathering in large numbers and causing offence by wanton vandalism.

Off to Bolton to pull down the statue of Nat Lofthouse as it "offends me"
Sure to get away with it !

Seriously mate....... to what aren't I listening?

I condemn all those who protested and didn't socially distance.
I absolutely, massively condemn (as did Nandy) any nobhead causing trouble, whether violent, or vandalism.
Other than that, to what do you think I'm not listening to?

By your own maths, you've shown it to be a tini-ish minority who acted in such a way.

I'm in no way defending the actions of the mindless few - or the irresponsible many. Just like I wasn't defending all those who were out on beaches and in parks the other week.

Colston was a slave trader. He didn’t deserve a statue in the first place.
Nor should anyone who participated so energetically in the slave trade. Remember as well the UK weren’t the first to abolish slavery.
It’s like putting a statue of Thatcher in Durham. Completely agree with their actions.

Colston was a slave trader. He didn’t deserve a statue in the first place.
Nor should anyone who participated so energetically in the slave trade. Remember as well the UK weren’t the first to abolish slavery.
It’s like putting a statue of Thatcher in Durham. Completely agree with their actions.
You would ! I wouldn't be surprised if you roundly clapped the graffiti on the cenotaph and Churchills statue as well ?
Maybe you should condem the momentum infested Labour city council who have been in power for years and ask why if it's so offensive they didn't take it down previously?
Reason is first it would have been the statue then everything else associated. If they did tear down everything in Bristol with his name on it there wouldn't be much left of Bristol.
Erasing history is anarchy personified- fancy ending up like Cambodia ?
Jump on the bandwagon if you wish but not in my name !

Seriously mate....... to what aren't I listening?

I condemn all those who protested and didn't socially distance.
I absolutely, massively condemn (as did Nandy) any nobhead causing trouble, whether violent, or vandalism.
Other than that, to what do you think I'm not listening to?

By your own maths, you've shown it to be a tini-ish minority who acted in such a way.

I'm in no way defending the actions of the mindless few - or the irresponsible many. Just like I wasn't defending all those who were out on beaches and in parks the other week.
And neither was I, as posted previously they are all feckin selfish idiots "protesters" or day trippers all the same kind of stupid.
Note - 2k of 10k is not a tiny majority !

And neither was I, as posted previously they are all feckin selfish idiots "protesters" or day trippers all the same kind of stupid.
Note - 2k of 10k is not a tiny majority !
10k? Don't know where you got that from. I suggested 100k ........ hence your 2%.

I still don't get the bit about my narrative, but I can live with that.

You would ! I wouldn't be surprised if you roundly clapped the graffiti on the cenotaph and Churchills statue as well ?
Maybe you should condem the momentum infested Labour city council who have been in power for years and ask why if it's so offensive they didn't take it down previously?
Reason is first it would have been the statue then everything else associated. If they did tear down everything in Bristol with his name on it there wouldn't be much left of Bristol.
Erasing history is anarchy personified- fancy ending up like Cambodia ?
Jump on the bandwagon if you wish but not in my name !
Don’t know why you’re getting so upset over a statue of a slave owner being torn down.

Imagine if there was a statue of the man who helped facilitate the killing of your ancestors looking down on you everyday. Not in my name.

Having a statue is a celebration of someone’s life. Turns out this guy despite his philanthropy was also a slave trader. Funding his philanthropy with the money from exploiting African’s. So we take the statue down. Simple as.

Didn’t see you or anyone getting upset when we found out about Savile. Maybe question your reasoning for not wanting a statue taken down.

Maybe you can suggest they went about it in a more thoughtful way but this was always going to happen. Surprised it took this long.

Don’t know why you’re getting so upset over a statue of a slave owner being torn down.

Imagine if there was a statue of the man who helped facilitate the killing of your ancestors looking down on you everyday. Not in my name.

Having a statue is a celebration of someone’s life. Turns out this guy despite his philanthropy was also a slave trader. Funding his philanthropy with the money from exploiting African’s. So we take the statue down. Simple as.

Didn’t see you or anyone getting upset when we found out about Savile. Maybe question your reasoning for not wanting a statue taken down.

Maybe you can suggest they went about it in a more thoughtful way but this was always going to happen. Surprised it took this long.
It was a statue of a man who had a part in killing my ancestors (as i have shared on this board previously ) - hence "not in my name"
Why - as i said erasing the past rather than learning from it and being reminded of it is the best way of ensuring no repeat.
You will note I have not thrown a "hissy" based on your ignorance of my heritage.
Now any response as to why the ruling labour council in Bristol have not had it removed ?
Any response as to why the "event" was live streamed to a big screen with hundreds on non socially distance muppets cheering ?
Any response to thoughts on cenotaph and churchill being graffitied ?
Or are you a supporter of this "managed" anarchy ?

It was a statue of a man who had a part in killing my ancestors (as i have shared on this board previously ) - hence "not in my name"
Why - as i said erasing the past rather than learning from it and being reminded of it is the best way of ensuring no repeat.
You will note I have not thrown a "hissy" based on your ignorance of my heritage.
Now any response as to why the ruling labour council in Bristol have not had it removed ?
Any response as to why the "event" was live streamed to a big screen with hundreds on non socially distance muppets cheering ?
Any response to thoughts on cenotaph and churchill being graffitied ?
Or are you a supporter of this "managed" anarchy ?
It's not erasing history. This is history.

1. Never said you threw a "hissy" don't think i have ever said that.
The ruling council tried to have a plaque but the local Tory councillor had an issue with the wording and then it was vetoed by the mayor. After that there was a lot of anger that there was seemingly no recognition of his atrocities and therefore in an act of defiance it was brought down. And now resides in its rightful place.
If you have an issue go and fish it out.

2. Because it is a landmark moment for many young people who feel betrayed by their country.

3. Cenotaph graffiti is terrible. Churchill's track record is dubious. I wouldn't tear down his statue or bust. Wouldn't be a terrible loss in my life.

4. I am a supporter of free speech and the freedom to protest.