Smell the Bullshit | Page 5 | Vital Football

Smell the Bullshit

I'd disagree with this. If this is middle eastern business men it would bring shame on their name to be rejected by the EFL, so makes perfect sense they'd want to keep their name away from the press until that was passed.

It would also mean they think the leak wasn't coming directly from the American bid and they didnt trust the administrator to not leak them (Junior staff are a nightmare for leaks).

Can you get me the quotes for the bidders stuff? That'd be a good one for the inconsistencies thread.

The quote about 4 bidders was I think in one of their early press confrences the one about one bidder I think was one of the interviews from supports club site reccently. There are loads of inconsistencies- if I had time I'd go back and reread and watch everything to make a full list. I think there are probably loads we missed even.

Got it!

"With regards to the new bidders, it’s the nature of the beast, people coming in at the last minute, we only had one bidder early, they went when we got relegated, then I had to sort out the Yeung debt, £25 million, nobody wanted to touch us with that."

Vs

Date we were down was either 22/7 or 4/8 (for benefit of the doubt we'll go with 22/7)

From Sky Sports Video (https://www.skysports.com/football/...r-selected-by-administrators-of-stricken-club)
"We had 62 points of interest, ended up with 5 bids, which is good believe it or not. Looked at them and yesterday we picked a preferred bidder"

"The joint administrators are now in discussions with the next preferred of the five parties that made a bid to buy the club, with a view to progressing a sale over the course of this weekend." 24/7 Club statement

Great stuff king_dezeeuw06

Watched Jay Whittle interview with Andy Burnham,have to say Burnham has sussed these lot out!

Got it!

"With regards to the new bidders, it’s the nature of the beast, people coming in at the last minute, we only had one bidder early, they went when we got relegated, then I had to sort out the Yeung debt, £25 million, nobody wanted to touch us with that."

Vs

Date we were down was either 22/7 or 4/8 (for benefit of the doubt we'll go with 22/7)

From Sky Sports Video (https://www.skysports.com/football/...r-selected-by-administrators-of-stricken-club)
"We had 62 points of interest, ended up with 5 bids, which is good believe it or not. Looked at them and yesterday we picked a preferred bidder"

"The joint administrators are now in discussions with the next preferred of the five parties that made a bid to buy the club, with a view to progressing a sale over the course of this weekend." 24/7 Club statement

Great stuff king_dezeeuw06
If you look in the supporters club interview from this week and compare it to the statement they put on club website there is a contradiction on Euxton money going to them or at least a slippery disengenous answer.

That's another recent one.

If you look in the supporters club interview from this week and compare it to the statement they put on club website there is a contradiction on Euxton money going to them or at least a slippery disengenous answer.

That's another recent one.
I cant find anything said other than:

"That money, when it comes in will give us a breathing space that is needed to keep going forward.

"When the Euxton money comes in early September, it gives us breathing space moving forwards."

On the website it says "The Joint Administrators can confirm that completion has taken place on the sale of Euxton Training Ground to Preston North End"

So not really anything that isnt factual.

I cant find anything said other than:

"That money, when it comes in will give us a breathing space that is needed to keep going forward.

"When the Euxton money comes in early September, it gives us breathing space moving forwards."

On the website it says "The Joint Administrators can confirm that completion has taken place on the sale of Euxton Training Ground to Preston North End"

So not really anything that isnt factual.

I might be telling you wrong interviews but there was defo a contradiction in one of them.

I think you may find a fair few in this. Including them telling the prices for players before later interviews saying they won't tell us prices and Euxton not being sold seperetly if I remember correctly.

Krasner said in that latest report that a potential new owner could pay creditors 35p in the pound over 3 years(1.8m),but we would get an immediate 15 point deduction. Surely that deduction would be suspended and only implemented if those repayments aren't met?
It may suit a potential bidder to spread out the costs to creditors over a longer time frame,even if it subsequently means they end up paying them 0.5m more.

Krasner said in that latest report that a potential new owner could pay creditors 35p in the pound over 3 years(1.8m),but we would get an immediate 15 point deduction. Surely that deduction would be suspended and only implemented if those repayments aren't met?
It may suit a potential bidder to spread out the costs to creditors over a longer time frame,even if it subsequently means they end up paying them 0.5m more.

I also thought that if you agreed to pay 35p in the pound over 3 years you avoided the points penalty.

One thing i've wondered is, admin said Yeung wanted advise to keep the club running to the summer but said he wouldn't put any more money in so they told him to put us into admin - why didn't they suggest selling the young players or training ground to get us to the summer? I think we all have an idea on that.

Another thing if admin are happy to direct player sales add on clauses to themselves why didn't they put a larger amount of their fees into the add ons the bring the immediete price of the club down? Why don't they even agree that now with bidders? I'd happily let them take 2m in sell ons if it meant they'd sell us to the American's for 2m now. Or why were they asking for add ons rather than more money up front? Leeds for example paid 800k for Geldhardt, add ons are useless to us if we go bust so maybe try to negotiate with Leeds to get another 500k up front instead of add ons and sells which would help us now and help them in the long run. Admin said there are 7m in add on fees potentially due to us on about 10 players for 9m combined- but if they could've maybe agreed to get 11m in fees with zero add ons they could've knocked the price down and had us sold. But to be fair we were valued at 3.5m sold 3m worth of players since and it's the same price so it probably wouldn't have made a difference.

Kranser himself said the American's were expecting him to make a counter offer and he just rejected it out of hand. That is not the sign of a man trying to make a deal work, i fear the money due from Euxton and future player sales has removed incentive to thrash out a deal.

Watched Jay Whittle interview with Andy Burnham,have to say Burnham has sussed these lot out!

It was a good interview, thought Burnham came accross very well and like you say he's been questioning admin right from the beginning as has Nandy.

He stops short of saying anything to get him in trouble but you can tell he is very suspicious of them and their actions so far.

Anyone interested find it here:

I might be telling you wrong interviews but there was defo a contradiction in one of them.

I think you may find a fair few in this. Including them telling the prices for players before later interviews saying they won't tell us prices and Euxton not being sold seperetly if I remember correctly.

Another good one to dig out is when they said Yeung told them to liquidate and they advised him against it, and in a later interview they said Yeung came to them for advice to keep the club running. Total contradiction.

Struggling to recall the exact ones. One right at the start one more reccently.

I also thought that if you agreed to pay 35p in the pound over 3 years you avoided the points penalty.

One thing i've wondered is, admin said Yeung wanted advise to keep the club running to the summer but said he wouldn't put any more money in so they told him to put us into admin - why didn't they suggest selling the young players or training ground to get us to the summer? I think we all have an idea on that.

Another thing if admin are happy to direct player sales add on clauses to themselves why didn't they put a larger amount of their fees into the add ons the bring the immediete price of the club down? Why don't they even agree that now with bidders? I'd happily let them take 2m in sell ons if it meant they'd sell us to the American's for 2m now. Or why were they asking for add ons rather than more money up front? Leeds for example paid 800k for Geldhardt, add ons are useless to us if we go bust so maybe try to negotiate with Leeds to get another 500k up front instead of add ons and sells which would help us now and help them in the long run. Admin said there are 7m in add on fees potentially due to us on about 10 players for 9m combined- but if they could've maybe agreed to get 11m in fees with zero add ons they could've knocked the price down and had us sold. But to be fair we were valued at 3.5m sold 3m worth of players since and it's the same price so it probably wouldn't have made a difference.

Kranser himself said the American's were expecting him to make a counter offer and he just rejected it out of hand. That is not the sign of a man trying to make a deal work, i fear the money due from Euxton and future player sales has removed incentive to thrash out a deal.
IF we got liquidated I take it the administrators would potentially get ALL of this 7m sell on money?

Another good one to dig out is when they said Yeung told them to liquidate and they advised him against it, and in a later interview they said Yeung came to them for advice to keep the club running. Total contradiction.

Struggling to recall the exact ones. One right at the start one more reccently.
Look forward not back, unless you think it will be to the clubs advantage.
You have established they say one thing then another

Leneghan cant afford to run a rugby and a football together i think this is just a rumour put about by egg chassers hoping to own the stadium under him wont happen

So the bad news just continues. One day it’s smurthwaite, next it’s Pollard. Saturday it’ll be Bassini and next week Ken Anderson

Its a fact then. As I said the other day people either make stuff up or hear a rumour about a rumour and within 3 posts its a fact. Then the forum goes bananas about this thing that is not happening.
Yes this is a forum, people hear things and put them on here so others can hear and have a view! They may or may not agree, that is the whole point of a forum,!!