Slaviska Jokanovic the latest | Page 19 | Vital Football

Slaviska Jokanovic the latest

Will he? He didn't sign him after winning promotion to the PL, so will he be wanted! Also, too few have mentioned his clearance against Burnley on Sunday, that was almost off the line
To get us up ? Definitely, he’s done it 3 times
to keep him once we’re there 🤷‍♂️ Who knows,personally I’d have him as back up in the prem but not a starter

Could be owt...

Why dont these ITKers either tell us the whole thing or shut the hell up.?
Turned owd Michael was r8 then Pops.It'll be interestin to see how long some of our fans turn on owd Slav if he loses the first 3 or 4 games.I'm really glad we've got this done and hopefully we have a gr8 season in the Championship.UTB

I know BM but like I’ve said before, at Championship level he was excellent with us and he played 36 games for SJ in Fulham’s promotion season. Not strong or quick enough for the PL but we’re in the Championship again and he’s got 3 PL promotions on his CV. It’ll be up to SJ to decide it he’s still got what it takes, he’s certainly not too old.

Certainly not disagreeing. Just putting it out there. I know he's had his critics but too few complained when he helped get us promoted

I wouldn't be surprised if PSG sack Poch after Lille pipped them for the title.

Can't see him going back to Spurs TBH although their fans would welcome him with open arms. He might end up back in Spain.
It's on the Beeb sport website that Spurs have made contact with Pochettino about returning to the club.They haven't made contact with PSG tho apparently.UTB

Sunjihi on S2 says RS - Ryan Sessegnon - on loan is to be the first signing.

Which would be awesome.

An obvious one and also a good fit for what we need. Would play LWB or on the left of a front 3.

'JS' is also mentioned but don't know if he's just referring to Jokanovic there. If he's not, it must be John Swift - who is Slav's type of CM without a doubt. Just has fitness issues.

I think he is a great appointment.
I am really looking forward to next season, something which was far from the case over the last few months.
His has an excellent record and I am not aware of us ever, ever, ever appointing such a well dressed guy who always sports double cuffs with understated, but elegant, cuff-links!
Wots not to like?!

The club employ a recruitment team to deal with transfers, overseen by Tony Khan, who took overall control of transfers in the summer of 2016 implementing a data and scouting 'two boxes ticked method'.
It led to disagreements with former boss Jokanovic, who was unhappy that his lists were ignored and that players were sold without his consent, with the Serbian often slamming the policy in press conferences.

Hopefully Jokanovic has the recruitment process which he discussed with the owners etched in granite or we could have a replay of CW. Appears he has a lot of of CW's trait's Good luck Slaviša.

great appointment .what the future holds will determin whether he stops as a great appointment. good luck and give it em gaffa