Slaviska Jokanovic the latest | Page 20 | Vital Football

Slaviska Jokanovic the latest

The club employ a recruitment team to deal with transfers, overseen by Tony Khan, who took overall control of transfers in the summer of 2016 implementing a data and scouting 'two boxes ticked method'.
It led to disagreements with former boss Jokanovic, who was unhappy that his lists were ignored and that players were sold without his consent, with the Serbian often slamming the policy in press conferences.

Hopefully Jokanovic has the recruitment process which he discussed with the owners etched in granite or we could have a replay of CW. Appears he has a lot of of CW's trait's Good luck Slaviša.
wouldnt have signed otherwise ,this bloke takes no shit at all none . so he,ll have made sure he as got everything he wants before signing simple as that. the prince goes back on his word he walks also simple as that .

wouldnt have signed otherwise ,this bloke takes no shit at all none . so he,ll have made sure he as got everything he wants before signing simple as that. the prince goes back on his word he walks also simple as that .

Presumably he had the same assurances at Fulham when he signed or why would he have signed. You said CW didn't take any shit, I'll wait and see.

Is Slav your new best mate now then Twirls?:giggle: Have you invited him for a pish up in your bar yet? Hopefully we can get off to a gr8 start next season and get the fanbase back behind our club.UTB

Is Slav your new best mate now then Twirls?:giggle: Have you invited him for a pish up in your bar yet? Hopefully we can get off to a gr8 start next season and get the fanbase back behind our club.UTB
I think today’s announcement has gone a long way to doing that rod fans have been given a lift and are looking forward with optimism again
we’re easily pleased aren’t we

I think today’s announcement has gone a long way to doing that rod fans have been given a lift and are looking forward with optimism again
we’re easily pleased aren’t we
From what i've seen on social media since our Chris left,Slav's the one the vast majority wanted(me included) and yes it'll give most BLADES renewed optimism for the future,altho some of us were quite optimistic before today about our chances next season.:yes: I hope you & Mrs B are well mi owd pal? Mi wedding anniversary is tomorrow so this is my early present according to our Gertie.:giggle: UTB

From what i've seen on social media since our Chris left,Slav's the one the vast majority wanted(me included) and yes it'll give most BLADES renewed optimism for the future,altho some of us were quite optimistic before today about our chances next season.:yes: I hope you & Mrs B are well mi owd pal? Mi wedding anniversary is tomorrow so this is my early present according to our Gertie.:giggle: UTB

Happy anniversary mate. Please give your Gert my sincere commiserations.

Have a good day Rod. Hope there's a few things dropping for you tomorrow.........

Mainly Lancashire wickets :eek:

She’s doing fine pal I’m suffering from trying to move us from a flat into a bungalow closer to family and work we’re here now but I’ve still got all the unpacking to do but the long days have taken their toll as I’ve still been working,I’ll recover though and today’s news was a good fillip I think we all needed a boost after the season we’ve just had
happy anniversary for tomorrow pal hope you and the gaffer get out and enjoy yourself

Hopefully one of the first thing the new gaffer does is have McBurnie and Mousset in his office demanding to know why the pair of them managed more criminal arrests last season than goals. Why they're as brittle as Tiny Tim and why Mousset hasn't been able to last longer than 45 minutes the entire two seasons he's been here.

Lundstram isn't even worth a "fuck off".

Not suppported??????
We spent more in 2 years than we have in total since 1889.

Of course it's about the future. You can only learn from the past though and we know that over 100m for the manager is better than a few bob for Luton Shelton,Rob Hulse and Liegertwood.
You know I mean it all about the players he didn't sanction for CW. They all get clean sheets from me now.

Its an appointment with lots of potential. Good manager with the experience we want. I don't think that HRH could have done much better. Slav clearly thinks he's up to the job an the resources will enable him to be successful. Thats good enough for me.

However, potential is worth nowt. It has to be realised. When we see the team play well, and keep picking up three points I will be delighted. However, we've been here before with good and experienced managers, and found ourselves being the wrong end of a bad joke. I will happily kiss his arse when he's done something to deserve it.

Hopefully one of the first thing the new gaffer does is have McBurnie and Mousset in his office demanding to know why the pair of them managed more criminal arrests last season than goals. Why they're as brittle as Tiny Tim and why Mousset hasn't been able to last longer than 45 minutes the entire two seasons he's been here.

Lundstram isn't even worth a "fuck off".

Mousset isn't worth a "fuck off" either.

He just needs to be binned, like the bag of shit he is.

McBurnie I agree should be the subject of focus because he's potentially worth the effort. Think he easily has 20-25 goals in him.

Mousset isn't worth a "fuck off" either.

He just needs to be binned, like the bag of shit he is.

McBurnie I agree should be the subject of focus because he's potentially worth the effort. Think he easily has 20-25 goals in him.
He needs to grab McBurnie by the collar and ask him straight 'Do you want to be a disciplined professional athlete and play your football at a good level, or do you want to carry on doing what you're doing now and end up part time in the non league?' I don't think this this manager will put up with any crap from McB or Mousset TBH. They've already used up their 3 strikes for me.

You know I mean it all about the players he didn't sanction for CW. They all get clean sheets from me now.
What, like Brewster- the biggest non player of the lot?
Like Moose, like McB, like Burkeetcetcetc.

Wilder could have bought a JOC replacement in Sept but decided on the Brewer's droop instead.Worked out well did that.

In Jan only a fool would have given a man threatening to walk any more to waste and- let's be honest- due t CW's ineptitude- we were down by then.

What, like Brewster- the biggest non player of the lot?
Like Moose, like McB, like Burkeetcetcetc.

Wilder could have bought a JOC replacement in Sept but decided on the Brewer's droop instead.Worked out well did that.

In Jan only a fool would have given a man threatening to walk any more to waste and- let's be honest- due t CW's ineptitude- we were down by then.
TT, I mean a clean sheet for the owner, the new manager (and his team) and every player he keeps or brings in. I think that's a fair way for any Blade to react tt, don't you mate?

To be fair, I wouldn't have sanctioned another penny in January either, for a manager who had tried to quit twice, and who's signings since getting promoted have left a lot to be desired.

Have we had one single Premier League signing who we can call a success ?

TT, I mean a clean sheet for the owner, the new manager (and his team) and every player he keeps or brings in. I think that's a fair way for any Blade to react tt, don't you mate?
Of course it's a clean sheet but the club also has to learn from it's past so, criticicng the current owner for not supporting the manager, as you claim above, when that manager had wasted millions, has a relevance to the future too- mainly don't make the same mistake twice- as a previous owner did -would be learning from experience for the better.

To be fair, I wouldn't have sanctioned another penny in January either, for a manager who had tried to quit twice, and who's signings since getting promoted have left a lot to be desired.

Have we had one single Premier League signing who we can call a success ?
You and TT are right eccept n a significant point, the man had promsed CW.
All in the past and covered before so it's the future that's now important.