Slaviska Jokanovic the latest | Page 13 | Vital Football

Slaviska Jokanovic the latest

Allegedly CW never touches social media, but if he did I'm sure he wouldn't entertain any return to the Lane other than as a fan, and who could blame him, it's just a Biggs hope nothing more. Don't think he has anything to prove to the majority of Blades fans, they will remember the great times and move on, managers have a ceiling and CW reached his with us.

Intersting TT.
Wilder did what he did Chips and that left a sour taste for some. Worse for him is that many more are seeing how bad a state he left us in so support for him is declining

Allowing him back would just strengthen his position and weaken the owner's authority.
After the way CW behaved (threatening to resign etc, speaking out publicly) we have more of a measure of the man and I reckon he would be even more likely to flounce when something didn't go his way- then what? Another go round the circle?

No thanks - he made his own rod- time to move on.

When your wife takes the piss. Leaves and rinses you only a complete spineless c u n t takes the thing back. F u c k off Wilder.

We're seeing who the 'cucks' in our fanbase are.

They're the ones longing for Wilder to return.

No fucking pride at all. Fuck the greedy, egotistical, deserting prick.

We're seeing who the 'cucks' in our fanbase are.

They're the ones longing for Wilder to return.

No fucking pride at all. Fuck the greedy, egotistical, deserting prick.

Looking at S2 the majority wouldn't take him back. He's history. Had the dream job and totally got out of his depth. If he'd fessed up he would still be here revered. It might be fair to say his ability as a manager was on par with his ability as a footballer. No-one wanted him to fail and leave. We all wanted him to stay and take us forward. Sadly he couldn't accept being wrong.

Wilder did what he did Chips and that left a sour taste for some. Worse for him is that many more are seeing how bad a state he left us in so support for him is declining

Allowing him back would just strengthen his position and weaken the owner's authority.
After the way CW behaved (threatening to resign etc, speaking out publicly) we have more of a measure of the man and I reckon he would be even more likely to flounce when something didn't go his way- then what? Another go round the circle?

No thanks - he made his own rod- time to move on.
TT, I was pulling your leg mate. But when we see who we get ask me again!

The Fulham side of his I remember was something like this....

Fredericks Odoi Ream Targett
Norwood McDonald
Ojo Cairney Sessegnon
Mitrovic

4-2-3-1

What people forget is that Jankovic plays 3-5-2, or at least he did at Fulham

To be fair he has played 4-3-1-2 and 4-3-3, in an attempt to get the best out of his players available. I would suggest as our players have 3-5-2 ingrained in their DNA and only a close season to implement a new format on this squad, with his only remit being promotion, changing our DNA might be risky for him. Good luck whoever it is.

Jokanovic played a lot of 3-5-2 at Watford. With Motta, Pudil, Anya and Layun acting as the wingbacks.

At Fulham and in Israel his teams were either 4-2-3-1 or slight variations of.

Jokanovic played a lot of 3-5-2 at Watford. With Motta, Pudil, Anya and Layun acting as the wingbacks.

At Fulham and in Israel his teams were either 4-2-3-1 or slight variations of.
Do you think there was owt in them Phillipe Clement rumours Raumy? UTB

Do you think there was owt in them Phillipe Clement rumours Raumy? UTB

We've discussed before (before CW even quit) how I thought the Prince would want to recruit a manager from Belgium football.

Clement's at the top dogs of Belgium right now, but money talks and the lure of English football is attractive. Brugge look a solid side, I saw them run Lazio close in the CL earlier this season. They play 4-3-3 an all.

We've discussed before (before CW even quit) how I thought the Prince would want to recruit a manager from Belgium football.

Clement's at the top dogs of Belgium right now, but money talks and the lure of English football is attractive. Brugge look a solid side, I saw them run Lazio close in the CL earlier this season. They play 4-3-3 an all.
Lets say it's a choice of Jokanovic or Clement who'd be your choice? UTB

Lets say it's a choice of Jokanovic or Clement who'd be your choice? UTB

The known quantity, Jokanovic. Majority of us would choose him wouldn't we ?

I just don't know enough about Clement or Blessin, but the Prince and his advisors do and that's what's important.

Surely any new manager will be able to play a formation they see fit and be flexible with that. I have never heard of an owner or board telling a manager what formation to play before they get the job.
So much BS been talked by the media it shows how poor they are at their jobs.
Clutching at straws with no inside information.

Surely any new manager will be able to play a formation they see fit and be flexible with that. I have never heard of an owner or board telling a manager what formation to play before they get the job.

Bang right.

Don't most managers assess the players and play a system that suits them rather than ripping the plan up and reinventing the wheel. Clearly the players have evolved with 3-5-2. Adkins asked players to do things they weren't good enough to carry out, just a thought.

It's being reported on the Beeb sport website page that The BLADES have spoken to Jokanovic about replacing our Chris but it also says he's not the only one we've spoken too,so he's not certain to get the job.UTB

It's being reported on the Beeb sport website page that The BLADES have spoken to Jokanovic about replacing our Chris but it also says he's not the only one we've spoken too,so he's not certain to get the job.UTB

It will depend on what the board say they'll fund him. The salary won't be an issue. I'd love him as he has been there etc. Blessin sounds great but long term and as others have said Clement is smashing it in Belgium but that butters no parsnips here.
If we get the Serb I'm ecstatic. If Heckingdogshit gets it we are screwed.

We need to get back up fast and get our noses back in the honey pot. The Champ will be weak next season. we must take advantage of that. The owner dosen't need to be a gambler that paying the wages for and to a sensible point funding the Serb will repay itself a hundred times over. he can get us up and walk, no problem. We then do what Leicester did and appoint a manager with a track record at the top level and consolidate and grow.