Slaviska Jokanovic the latest | Page 11 | Vital Football

Slaviska Jokanovic the latest

Interesting that Bit In Paper suggests Jokanovic has always been first choice - "it's always been about whether he's available and how much he'd cost."

I hope so.

He's the best chance of guaranteeing a serious promotion push. And that's the only thing that matters. It'll only get harder after next season.

Don't mind who it is tbh - as long as he's got a different approach and will look to integrate a wider variety of players from different countries - it has to make sense now.

And very glad not to be in the PL next season - if nothing else the Championship is an honest division of decent clubs (in the main :sneaky:)

Don't mind who it is tbh - as long as he's got a different approach and will look to integrate a wider variety of players from different countries - it has to make sense now.

And very glad not to be in the PL next season - if nothing else the Championship is an honest division of decent clubs (in the main :sneaky:)

23 honest clubs!

Oh dear all down hill from here if it’s not jokanovic then blessing for me really not that interested in an English manager nobody out there excites me like either of these would

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/spor...ield-united-stance-slavisa-jokanovic-20499964
But Blessin cannot get a work permit according to the same source this week ?. There was another manager mentioned from the Belgium league, who Van Winkel knows, but i cannot remember his name. Eddie Howe sounds like he is Celtic bound so we could look at Thomas Frank (Brentford), Michael Appleton (Lincoln), Valerian Ismael (Barnsley), Steve Cooper (Swansea). Add Heckinbottom and that makes the 5.

The Examiner appears to mention every manager we allegedly are linked with on different days. They have done the same with Berge one day he's going next day he's staying, 22 m, 30m or 40m, basically they are just fishing.
'Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while'

But Blessin cannot get a work permit according to the same source this week ?. There was another manager mentioned from the Belgium league, who Van Winkel knows, but i cannot remember his name. Eddie Howe sounds like he is Celtic bound so we could look at Thomas Frank (Brentford), Michael Appleton (Lincoln), Valerian Ismael (Barnsley), Steve Cooper (Swansea). Add Heckinbottom and that makes the 5.
Work permits used to be issued in Sheffield (are thei still?) and we never seemed to have a problem as the UK decide these days. Is it something to do with his licenece to coach rather than work here?

Work permits used to be issued in Sheffield (are thei still?) and we never seemed to have a problem as the UK decide these days. Is it something to do with his licenece to coach rather than work here?
It’s different rules now under brexit I don’t know what the qualifying criteria is jokanovic could get one but not blessing, I haven’t got the foggiest as to why
like I said none of the English above excite me but all I care about is someone coming in and getting us playing attacking football and hopefully win a few more than we lose and try and get back to this godforsaken league hate being in it but when we’re out of it all I want is to get back in it :shrug:

It’s different rules now under brexit I don’t know what the qualifying criteria is jokanovic could get one but not blessing, I haven’t got the foggiest as to why
like I said none of the English above excite me but all I care about is someone coming in and getting us playing attacking football and hopefully win a few more than we lose and try and get back to this godforsaken league hate being in it but when we’re out of it all I want is to get back in it :shrug:

The qualifying conditions is to have managed for the last 2 years in one of the top leagues in Europe or 3 years out of 5. Blessin has only done 1, but I can't see how Jokanovic qualifies, I can't see Qatar being counted as a top league and in the past 5 years he has only a couple of months in the Premier League, unless all English leagues count

The qualifying conditions is to have managed for the last 2 years in one of the top leagues in Europe or 3 years out of 5. Blessin has only done 1, but I can't see how Jokanovic qualifies, I can't see Qatar being counted as a top league and in the past 5 years he has only a couple of months in the Premier League, unless all English leagues count

Jokanovic should qualify, he's played and managed here at top level