Shouldn’t laugh | Page 4 | Vital Football

Shouldn’t laugh

You’ve got a bigger womb 😱
You're the biggest womb/vag on here at times mi owd Quaratine Pat, :giggle: dint tha know Mesters(me included)dunt have wombs we have C**ks/Manhood's/Pr**s, some bigger than others and some more productive than others,here endith your lesson.:LOL: UTMPB

You're the biggest womb/vag on here at times mi owd Quaratine Pat, :giggle: dint tha know Mesters(me included)dunt have wombs we have C**ks/Manhood's/Pr**s, some bigger than others and some more productive than others,here endith your lesson.:LOL: UTMPB
Oh I get it you’re a bigger cock than everyone else on here
I’m with you now 👍

Oh I get it you’re a bigger cock than everyone else on here
I’m with you now 👍
Well i dunt usually like braggin but if tha insists i've got a bigger C**k than anyone else on here who am i to disagree.:LOL:By the way when did tha measure all the c**ks on here?:unsure::giggle: UTMPB

Well i dunt usually like braggin but if tha insists i've got a bigger C**k than anyone else on here who am i to disagree.:LOL:By the way when did tha measure all the c**ks on here?:unsure::giggle: UTMPB
You’re doin that thing again aren’t you where you’re reading what you want to see instead of what I’ve actually written :wagging:

You’re doin that thing again aren’t you where you’re reading what you want to see instead of what I’ve actually written :wagging:
No not all,don't be shy, just tell mi how ya managed to measure all the c**ks on here or of course ya could admit ya dint measure all the c**ks on here and were just guessin.:yes: Have a luvly safe day,i'm gunna do mi ironin nar.UTMPB

No not all,don't be shy, just tell mi how ya managed to measure all the c**ks on here or of course ya could admit ya dint measure all the c**ks on here and were just guessin.:yes: Have a luvly safe day,i'm gunna do mi ironin nar.UTMPB
I’ve been out with the dog and goin to do a shop now you could use me to iron on I’m stiff as a board long time since I’ve been laid up for so long
have a good day

Someone took a pic of me in the supermarket queue yesterday and complained I wasn’t the required 2m bloody cheek

8B76F39B-0E77-4815-86C1-10E6D9B4B054.jpeg

Thread police here can you move along onto a sensible thread please you’ve no business here
Av told thi before i'm ROD CURRIE i'll worra want mi owd pal,shurley theers alluss room for common sense aint theer.:giggle: UTMPB

Last edited:
Now into week 5 of lockdown here.
Thought I'd try a bit of landscaping seeing as the recycling bins are full.recycle.JPG