Shouldn’t laugh | Page 2 | Vital Football

Shouldn’t laugh

Nobody had a go at yesterdays ?
well heres today’s if anyone gets bored
heres a clue too you have to look closely
9C76F6AF-8426-4077-BBB3-6E3147B3C728.jpeg

Can people give me the individual numbers for each item that might help

The witch figures are hold spoon and fairy wands, therefore spoon = 4, fairy wand = 7 and witch is also 4. But in the final calculation the witch isnt holding fairy wand or spoon so 4 + 4 x 7 = 56. Actually the values of the three items in one figure I should open to interpretation, but that looks like it to me.

The witch figures are hold spoon and fairy wands, therefore spoon = 4, fairy wand = 7 and witch is also 4. But in the final calculation the witch isnt holding fairy wand or spoon so 4 + 4 x 7 = 56. Actually the values of the three items in one figure I should open to interpretation, but that looks like it to me.
Got 1 out of the 3 right have a closer look
took me ages if I’m honest

Got 1 out of the 3 right have a closer look
took me ages if I’m honest

Couldn't see it on my phone. Now on big screen its obvious. Double spoon in the middle, double fairy wand in the last so...

Spoon is 3+(3+3)+3 = 12
Fairy Wand is 7 + 7 +7 = 21
Witch is therefore 5, (5 + 7 +3) + (5 + 7 +3) +(5 + 7 +3) = 45

Calculation
= (Spoon + Witch) * (2 x Fairy Wands)
= (3 + 5) * (7 + 7)
= 8 * 14 = 112

Last edited:
Couldn't see it on my phone. Now on big screen its obvious. Double spoon in the middle, double fairy wand in the last so...

Spoon is 3+(3+3)+3 = 12
Fairy Wand is 7 + 7 +7 = 21
Witch is therefore 5, (5 + 7 +3) + (5 + 7 +3) +(5 + 7 +3) = 45

Calculation
= (Spoon + Witch) * (2 x Fairy Wands)
= (3 + 5) * (7 + 7) = 112
Well you’ve got it all right as far as I’m concerned the answer they gave was different tho here’s where we need a maths teacher cos they worked it backwards 14x 5 = 70 + 3 = 73 but to me that’s not how it should be done you got same as me so it’s a 👍 from me
passed a bit of time on tho

Well you’ve got it all right as far as I’m concerned the answer they gave was different tho here’s where we need a maths teacher cos they worked it backwards 14x 5 = 70 + 3 = 73 but to me that’s not how it should be done you got same as me so it’s a 👍 from me
passed a bit of time on tho

My missus, being a bright maths teacher would say that you start the final calculation from the right, so yes I guess thats true, but as they are playing fast and loose with how many of what are in each picture, I think any answer with a logical explanation is valid.

My missus, being a bright maths teacher would say that you start the final calculation from the right, so yes I guess thats true, but as they are playing fast and loose with how many of what are in each picture, I think any answer with a logical explanation is valid.
Got the little grey cells working for a bit which was the whole point in the end