Sheff Wed game Protest or Boycott? | Page 5 | Vital Football

Sheff Wed game Protest or Boycott?

Your more than welcome to join us, we will bring an extra pillow case for you.

Remember when the pillow case of judgment speaks, The manager soon goes.

View attachment 37386

You'd be better doing 1 letter per pillow case and have a few folks in a row spell it out so it's visible accross the stadium. Don't think anyone will be able to see it if you did it like that.

I will be at the game, however I wont be part of the protest.

My reasons are simple, in my opinion it will be counter productive and will no doubt affect the players who need to be concentrating fully on the game and not at the "goings on" on the terraces.

I would willingly join in any protest outside the stadium after the game but it is imperative that we start to pick up points and I want no part in anything that jeopardises our chances to get a result.

I have no problem with anyone else who feels the need to voice their protest during the game but it is not my way.

You can't get any more counter productive than Cooks line ups, tactics and substitutions.

So it shouldn't bother the players too much, he has them running around like a fart in a colander half the bloody time.

From what i can gather a good few of the players would welcome a protest against Cook and co. :hmmm:

I will be at the game, however I wont be part of the protest.

My reasons are simple, in my opinion it will be counter productive and will no doubt affect the players who need to be concentrating fully on the game and not at the "goings on" on the terraces.

I would willingly join in any protest outside the stadium after the game but it is imperative that we start to pick up points and I want no part in anything that jeopardises our chances to get a result.

I have no problem with anyone else who feels the need to voice their protest during the game but it is not my way.
Agree TB, no problem with folk letting their feelings be known before the game, at half time and full time, but during the game itself feel the team should be given full backing! This doesn't mean you support the management, just the team, then let rip at other times!!

There are already some rags hanging up in the gantry south stand maybe we could do something with those other than wiping our arse on them

You can't get any more counter productive than Cooks line ups, tactics and substitutions.

So it shouldn't bother the players too much, he has them running around like a fart in a colander half the bloody time.

From what i can gather a good few of the players would welcome a protest against Cook and co. :hmmm:
Is your dog a mate of Crusty?

Is this an example of "do as i say not as i do" ? 🤔
We can all play the offended card eh !

I think its more a case of a poster purporting to know "facts" about players views when we all know that his "inside" information is nothing more than rumour and speculation.

No offence intended or taken.

Is this an example of "do as i say not as i do" ? 🤔
We can all play the offended card eh !
Hang on here - we all know that Norm is Grip in his previous life. Grip has a knowledgeable dog - he claimed it. Dogs are more intelligent than people give them credit for. So Grip's dog might have passed on valuable info when he/she was sniffing around the DW during its walkies