Sharia Law | Page 4 | Vital Football

Sharia Law

female genital manipulation is a very very serious and relevant threat to female muslims in the uk. i have had to sit thrpugh HOURS of training about this for my job. it is also popular in the somali communitiea. family honour killings, rapes within families and beatings are also a higher reality than what you read in the media! this is shocking and needs wiping out. in mosques too they do allow corporal punishment to young children - this HAS to stop. and before some know it all says im going on rumour then bollox to you cus ita part of my job to be part such investigations!

To be fair, these things are not part of Islam, they are tribal/cultural matters that they dress up as being part of their religion to excuse it. If they were a part of the religion they would be more or less universal to all Muslims and they are far from that. Heck, even things like the hijab are not truly a part of Islam but instead are cultural influences being taught as being part of the religion.

Green Villan - 25/3/2014 20:46

Sharia law eh, you try tell your Mrs she's got to get her clit cut off.

:1: :1: :1:

It is a good way to get a quick divorce if your lucky, or maybe you are ready to meet your maker: Actually that might be preferable to what would happen to you before the divorce :10: