Sharia Law | Page 3 | Vital Football

Sharia Law

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/9975937/Inside-Britains-Sharia-courts.html

The Government says domestic violence is a crime that should be reported to the police. The Islamic scholar’s reaction to her account of being hit and whether she should inform the police was to ask her if she was actually being beaten severely – to the extent of having bruises on her body. “The police, that is a very, very last resort,” he said. “If he becomes so aggressive starts hitting and punching you, of course you have to report it to the police.”
Dr Hasan advised her that telling the police would be the final blow as she would have to go to a refuge – which was a very bad option.

“I could not bear the thought of such a violent person having my children,” Sonia told me. “What was even more shocking was when I explained to Leyton why he shouldn’t have access to the children. Their reaction was – well you can’t go against what Islam says.”

Catholic Priests rape children. How many have actually been prosecuted for it?

You sort out your own house before criticising someone else's.

Once again, what relevance does any of this have to making wills?

This thread is about Sharia Law Heath - not Christianity...I think we have other threads already in use for those topics.

1 Corinthians 14:34-36 Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law. And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.

1 Timothy 2:11-15 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing.

Genesis 3:16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

Villan Of The North - 25/3/2014 20:04

Are we only discussing making wills? Cant we broaden the discussion to Sharia law as a whole, like the subject title suggests?

None, but he's lost that argument so has to try and find something else to prove his superiority over the Muslim population. Shame his new argument is falling apart as well.

Heath im not biting mate - yet again you are trying to divert another thread into Christianity or bible chat.

I know what is written in the OT, as you know that Sharia Law is being practised today within our shores and that most of us(Bar the EDL) are turning a blind eye to it all.

Green Tea - 25/3/2014 21:09

Are we only discussing making wills? Cant we broaden the discussion to Sharia law as a whole, like the subject title suggests?

I would suggest that it would be more pertinant to discuss why a perfectly sensible setting out of guidelines is jumped upon by the media as the introduction of Sharia law in the UK and why so many are willing to believe this despite what they read with their own eyes contradicting this implication. I believe the short answer is bigotry but it might be nice to fill it out a bit.

So you are happy applying different standards to Christians and Muslims? That's discriminatory, and does nothing to help relations, but then you don't want to, anyway, do you?

I'm sure a Christian man has never used the Bible to justify beating his wife, and the wife being too scared to go to the Police. Just like I am sure all Christian women have equal rights in your Church. :19: :19: :19:

As I say, sort your own house out before throwing stones at others.

HeathfieldRoad1874 - 25/3/2014 20:11

None, but he's lost that argument so has to try and find something else to prove his superiority over the Muslim population. Shame his new argument is falling apart as well.

Why is everything superior or lower to you? Have you got a confidence problem?

Forget superiority - it dosnt exist, its just where you've been brainwashed.

I'm sure you are saying your beliefs are superior to Muslim beliefs in earlier posts. Either that, or you want Christian doctrine to be banned in the UK as well. I agree with the latter.

Villan Of The North - 25/3/2014 20:15

I would suggest that it would be more pertinant to discuss why a perfectly sensible setting out of guidelines is jumped upon by the media as the introduction of Sharia law in the UK and why so many are willing to believe this despite what they read with their own eyes contradicting this implication. I believe the short answer is bigotry but it might be nice to fill it out a bit.

It isnt the media mate...Sharia Law is happing in Britain in many communities. I know this 1st hand from friends and from working in these communities - not because ive read it somewhere.

http://www.lawandreligionuk.com/2013/04/29/sharia-and-the-english-legal-system-the-governments-view/

make it absolutely clear that they are not part of the court system in this country and have no means of enforcing their decisions. If any of their decisions or recommendations are illegal or contrary to public policy – including equality policies such as the Equality Act 2010 – or national law, national law will prevail all the time, every time."

Unless, of course, we tear down the entire system and start again from scratch: Parliament could make it illegal for any religious body to conduct a wedding ceremony without a prior civil wedding – as in France. But that might possibly be regarded as a step too far ...

Green Tea - 25/3/2014 21:26

Villan Of The North - 25/3/2014 20:15

It isnt the media mate...Sharia Law is happing in Britain in many communities. I know this 1st hand from friends and from working in these communities - not because ive read it somewhere.

Sorry but I thought yjis thread was based on an article in the media. I must be wrong (I'm not though)

It's like those bigots who said that Islamic schools should not be allowed because they would lead to discrimination, segregation and religious apartheid.

I can almost hear the goal posts being moved as I wait in anticipation of another reply that just about fails to address any relevant points to the thread.

Sharia law eh, you try tell your Mrs she's got to get her clit cut off.

Green Villan - 25/3/2014 20:46

:1: :1: :1: priceless I'm actually crying reading that.

Green Villan - 25/3/2014 20:46

You don't need to tell her in Islam.

"Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband's] absence what Allah would have them guard. But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance - [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike them. But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted and Grand."

Surah 4:34

Maybe you could tell her to cut her clit off, then if she disobeys first you warn her, Then forsake her in bed and then if she still refuses you can smack her one until she falls into line.