Shamima Begum | Page 15 | Vital Football

Shamima Begum

Only someone with extreme far-right tendencies like yourself, someone like yourself who indirectly claimed that the NZ massacre was inevitable and will happen again would express those views..

His argument that attacks on Muslims was inevitable as a result of actions done in the name of Islam is no different from your argument that attacks by Muslims will be inevitable as a result of attacks on Muslims (both verbally as per VG or physically as in NZ). You and VG are using the same argument but with the words Muslim/Islam and right wingers switched.

His argument that attacks on Muslims was inevitable as a result of actions done in the name of Islam is no different from your argument that attacks by Muslims will be inevitable as a result of attacks on Muslims (both verbally as per VG or physically as in NZ). You and VG are using the same argument but with the words Muslim/Islam and right wingers switched.
It was all in the video VG posted twat

You´re right Rob , but that´s the situation the world finds itself in.
If a nation (or people) finds itself under perceived attack , consequences will follow.

On opening this thread, I thought Wayne was back. Sorry, if you log on after me you will probably miss the pictures above and therefore miss my point.

Surprise.

Government runs roughshod over the law to gain political points.

VG, 3x6, Pledge etc. - I am in no way condoning the actions of this girl/woman. I am simply pointing out that rule of law needs to be respected.

First of all the removal of her citizenship was illegal. That’s one point.

There’s also the precedent - not just from breaking the law but regarding citizenship. You can’t remove someone’s citizenship because they qualify for another country’s citizenship. It creates two tiers of British citizenship - those with foreign parents, grandparents etc, and those who don’t.

If one tier can have their citizenship taken away while the other can’t then you essentially have a higher and a lower class of British citizenship.

I agree 100% that we should help this girl, but only once all the poor, underprivileged, homeless citizens that haven't run off to fight with the IS are dealt with first. Then and only then should we waste time and money on this worthless individual.

First of all the removal of her citizenship was illegal. That’s one point.

There’s also the precedent - not just from breaking the law but regarding citizenship. You can’t remove someone’s citizenship because they qualify for another country’s citizenship. It creates two tiers of British citizenship - those with foreign parents, grandparents etc, and those who don’t.

If one tier can have their citizenship taken away while the other can’t then you essentially have a higher and a lower class of British citizenship.
Her return was inevitable, but its only for the appeal, isn't it?

Surprise.

Government runs roughshod over the law to gain political points.

VG, 3x6, Pledge etc. - I am in no way condoning the actions of this girl/woman. I am simply pointing out that rule of law needs to be respected.
Spot on Trashbat. An appalling politically motivated decision originally. She is a British citizen and we should deal with her.

Ed Balls' blaming Sharon Sixsmith in the Baby P scandal was similarly political.

Guilty or not the decision to strip her of her citizenship was pure populism.

I agree 100% that we should help this girl, but only once all the poor, underprivileged, homeless citizens that haven't run off to fight with the IS are dealt with first. Then and only then should we waste time and money on this worthless individual.
The decision is about her citizenship, not whether she is deserving of help.

Do you agree with this particular decision?