Shamima Begum | Vital Football

Shamima Begum

Irrespective of the fact that she made a.very stupid decision, albeit whilst still a juvenile, she is still a British citizen.

She can't just be denied readmission to the country, that sets a very dangerous precedent. She should be arrested and returned to the UK to be dealt with here.

Agree that as a progressive and wealthy country we must have had some duty to clear up our own mess when awarding British citizenship. I think she is being accepted by the Netherland now though.

I've also read that she has just lost her third healthy child. This time apparently in a tent fire. She is either tragically unlucky or something else.

She was 15 when she went to join IS, I was 15 when I joined the Royal Navy both of us old enough to know what we were doing. Her being punished for what she did is I believe meant as a deterrent to others, when something like this happens again, and it will.

Yeah, let's let her in and spend fortunes keeping her (and her family who radicalised her) under surveillance for the rest of their lives. Unfortunately, international law will probably mean she will come back with her knowledge of bomb making and knife craft and we will just have to sit and wait for the next attack.

Vambo, I'd suggest the "something else" option from your post is most accurate, has anyone ever actually seen this baby? All I keep seeing is inanimate bundles of rags.

Yeah, let's let her in and spend fortunes keeping her (and her family who radicalised her) under surveillance for the rest of their lives.

Enough money has been wasted on keeping non-violent environmental activists under surveillance (not to mention deceiving a number of women into sexual relationships, i.e. state sanctioned rape) that a policeman complaining about the cost of keeping this particular women under surveillance is both offensive and absurd.

A breeding machine for bloodthirsty merciless nutters who says that she does not regret her actions.

Personally, I would not keep her under surveillance. In fact quite the opposite. Instead, leave her free and at the mercy of some people who VG might know and whose subsequent actions our overstretched police force will never be able to track down or prosecute.

Enough money has been wasted on keeping non-violent environmental activists under surveillance (not to mention deceiving a number of women into sexual relationships, i.e. state sanctioned rape) that a policeman complaining about the cost of keeping this particular women under surveillance is both offensive and absurd.
Whereas you are boring and predictable

A breeding machine for bloodthirsty merciless nutters who says that she does not regret her actions.

Personally, I would not keep her under surveillance. In fact quite the opposite. Instead, leave her free and at the mercy of some people who VG might know and whose subsequent actions our overstretched police force will never be able to track down or prosecute.

Are you seriously suggesting we let the fash deal with her?!

You suggest that the OB turn a blind eye to the fash dishing out their own form of retribution against Begum and her family, would you agree that the OB should also turn a blind eye if/when Antifa give the fash a good kicking?

Boring and predictable

But not quite as predictable as your repeated failure to address this issue.

The number of times I've tried and failed to get you to offer an opinion on this, you're right, it's getting boring.

What'd be interesting now, would to be hear your thoughts on this utter abuse of power...

Last edited:
Some don’t see the contradiction in wanting to deport undesirables to their country of origin from the UK but won’t accept one of ours back. That’s perhaps why our standing in the world is falling.

Contradiction noted but ultimately people would rather people with dubious criminal pasts not allowed entry into the UK regardless of where they come from.

I thought according to Wayne our standing with the world fell when half the country voted for Brexit and declared ourselves systematically racist.

It amazes me how much media attention this story gets. We have far bigger issues to deal with in this country such as an increasingly inept justice system "This is your last chance to sort your life out" said the judge to Joe scumbag who has 17 previous convictions for 45 previous appearances.

We need to make minor crimes punishable to prevent people "chancing it" on the basis that even if they get caught they will get let off. Prisons are full and breeding grounds for more serious crimes. We could force people convicted of minor crimes to pick up dog shit in the morning (in chain gangs) and then afternoon be taught a trade e.g. construction, plumbing, etc. and then give them an option - a life of crime and dog shit patrol or get trained, get a job and a contribute to society. For repeat offenders maybe we need find a few rocks in the middle of the ocean to send them to.

Its about time we put the public first. Read Kent on line any day of the week to read stories of people getting away with a suspended sentence for the umpteenth time.

Back to the OP as jokerman said she's our problem and we should deal with it. This is just simply the Tories trying to look tough on crime when in reality she was a silly school girl who run off to join a mad sect. I'd rather we rid the nutters who attack OAPs of their citizenship and drop them off in the middle of a desert to be honest.

The thing about "non-violent environmental activists" is that groups like PETA and sections of the likes of Greenpeace have a reputation for breaking into research labs causing criminal damage as well as assaulting people they know or suspect work at such places. Of course those members will argue that such direct action is morally justified as I think you have when you have condoned people smashing up businesses of people who you think are gentrifying an area.

In getting into dubious grounds by responding, while those policeman having sexual relationships under false pretenses is morally dubious, I've found the use of the word "rape" to be somewhat strong. You should look up state sanctioned rape in places like Myanmar, Pakistan, Zimbabwe, Burma and countless other places where solders and the police actually forcably have sex without consent on their female victims as a punishment. Quite often the victim is gang raped knowing their is nowhere to complain to for either justice or medical help.

The UK losing its former reputation as a caring society imho.

The UK ( It's people at least) is one of the most caring and charitable countries in the world. People voicing concern about letting a women back in who isn't bothered about seeing a decapitated head in a bin, or saying killing kids in the Manchester arena attack is justified, is a pretty rational concern imho.

But not quite as predictable as your repeated failure to address this issue.

The number of times I've tried and failed to get you to offer an opinion on this, you're right, it's getting boring.

What'd be interesting now, would to be hear your thoughts on this utter abuse of power...
I don't bother any more, I gave you My thoughts on that months ago but it's like trying to play chess with a pigeon, they jump up and down, throw the pieces all over the place and shit all over the board then claim to have won.
It appears you only seem to communicate with fucks and ***** these days

Now, back to the actual subject of the thread.........