Season | Page 4 | Vital Football

Season

Anyone else seen the sanction tariff? It feels like the club really don't like the fans and want us all to sit down, shut up and just consume.

20220805_224705.jpg

I remember watching from the Snakepit in 2016 seeing the stewards acting like a set of thugs stopping fans in A block in the Barclay standing and singing . It killed the atmosphere completely. Then the following season they started bleating about us not supporting the team . They can’t have it both ways but are too stupid to realise that

Whatever is happening to our club ? Instead of warmly welcoming fans back to the first home game , instead NCFC thought it would be better to list a series of threats against fans instead . I’m sure that 99 % of our fans are well behaved and don’t need this insult . It won’t be long now before I hand my season ticket back

I went looking for sanctions by other clubs - only found a Welsh police report on some fans being fined and banned including a 15 year old - so are we the only club to have such a document that has actually been published and can City independently actually legally enforce it and if so would this have any effect on any court proceedings?.

Just a slight digress back to the Prem - now we know that the Prem Fixture list is rigged.

We went up as Champions two goes ago and drew Liverpool away
We went up last season as Champions and had Liverpool at Home
Fulham went up as Champs this season and guess what - had Liverpool at home

Thats a complete favour to Liverpool consistently being given and early easy match.

Useless information, unconcerning for us, but nevertheless compounding occurrences that cant and wouldnt be considered co-incedental.

Now back to the Championship evolving debacle

The standard of officiating is already appalling. The ref yesterday we all saw, the lino was s fat baldy looked out of touch and unfit, no VAR, going to do my head this season.

An article that says it is a disappointment for Smith’s side and the fact they have picked up fewer points than the Clarets during these opening two games despite the considerable squad turnover at Turf Moor. We'll may be it is because this is mainly the same squad that have had plenty of time to be cohesive and if it hasn't happened yet, it maybe never will.

Just a slight digress back to the Prem - now we know that the Prem Fixture list is rigged.

We went up as Champions two goes ago and drew Liverpool away
We went up last season as Champions and had Liverpool at Home
Fulham went up as Champs this season and guess what - had Liverpool at home

Thats a complete favour to Liverpool consistently being given and early easy match.

Useless information, unconcerning for us, but nevertheless compounding occurrences that cant and wouldnt be considered co-incedental.

Now back to the Championship evolving debacle

Fulham managed a draw though
Maybe they have learned from yo yo ing.

Not really.

We were poor and unable to beat a poor side.

Fulham had to play above themselves to draw against a great team.
Wigan did not even need to do that.

My point was that Wigan as a newly promoted team got to play an early game against an expected contender for the Championship.

Wigan scored against the run of play as a result of an individual mistake. With a more alert official, we would probably have won.

Hopefully, during training, the new additions gel and we can get some comeraderie together. The players for Cardiff and Wigan were certainly no better than ours but they did look more cohesive. Our passing was the most off, I have seen from us in a long time.

I would argue that our goal was well crafted. Ok, their goalie might have done more but overall it was a good goal.

I agree that we were capable of doing more.

I would argue that our goal was well crafted. Ok, their goalie might have done more but overall it was a good goal.

I agree that we were capable of doing more.
Agreed. The build up to our goal was very nice.

It was well crafted. Not watched it back yet but it was against Wigan and this time a year ago we were playing against Liverpool and Man City.

Liverpool nor Manchester City would have allowed it to build like that.