Season Ticket Renewal | Page 3 | Vital Football

Season Ticket Renewal

Forgive me for being stupid,but just went to renew and there doesn't appear to be anywhere to choose your seat ( or existing one) before payment ?

Edit Went back in and I can ,but only if I pay in full ?

Got mine last night on the 7 month plan £52 odd a month........bargain.

Its not a DD, so do the club email you each month to remind us, or do I have to remember????
When i renewed on the payment option I paid one month then and they take the next payments from the same account the next month on the same date you made the 1st payment.

Having a problem trying to renew my step dads season ticket. It asks for the barcode number on his previous ST. But when i enter it, it says it cant find any details. Am i doing something wrong?

Cant phone ticket office as theyre not open

*********SORTED************
Are you based in Wigan? I travel down from East Kilbride. Got my season ticket

Are you based in Wigan? I travel down from East Kilbride. Got my season ticket

GL your only a mere 20 odd mile from my old stomping ground of East Whitburn....altho saying that, in my youth we never ventured near Glasgow / EK unless on a visit via coach to Ibrox...🍻

No pressure Donnelly but runcorn, rum,Taff and myself are coming after you if we don't see proof of purchase of your ST very soon.
Come on lad, you know it makes sense.

COYL

Knew where 4,000 figure came from, person who started it is reliable and would know, not heard anything since, but while we have a new owner, not long after the 4k figure, quite a lot of people held off renewing or cancelled their ST's, though people who that I know who did either, have now got ST's or will certainly have by Northampton game, not sure about others though