Season Ticket Renewal | Vital Football

Season Ticket Renewal

Having a problem trying to renew my step dads season ticket. It asks for the barcode number on his previous ST. But when i enter it, it says it cant find any details. Am i doing something wrong?

Cant phone ticket office as theyre not open

*********SORTED************

Last edited:
Having a problem trying to renew my step dads season ticket. It asks for the barcode number on his previous ST. But when i enter it, it says it cant find any details. Am i doing something wrong?

Cant phone ticket office as theyre not open

*********SORTED************

I admire your loyalty.
:clap:
(unless you are located in the Scottish Hebrides and are still logging on t'internet on a 2400bps dial up modem via demon that keeps crashing)

Has the cheaper season ticket deadline now gone? If so ive missed it. Ive been a season ticket holder for the last twenty years, and besides all of the uncertainty that is happening i had been thinking about not renewing this season anyway.

I'm getting on a bit (76) and the season that as just gone i have missed maybe six or seven games, due to the fact it becomes harder and harder to vacate your comfy fireside chair for a faded plastic one in the east stand on a cold and wet February night. That, and sometimes it can be a bit of an effort to find the desire.

With these thoughts in mind. I had been about to make a suggestion to the club. But this was before the shit hit the fan, for the want of a better way of putting it. I was going to suggest that, would it be feasible for the older fan, who like me would miss some matches (due to the fact of being sometimes knackered) Could that fan be given a pass to watch online instead for any match missed If that could be technically feasible and if the match is being shown of course, then i would still renew my season ticket, hence i wouldnt miss a match. And the club would have my money. Is that not a win,win. With an ageing population there must be many more Latics fans like me. The other alternative is we dont renew and the club is multiple three hundred pounds down.

Or am i missing something obvious? Suggestions please.

Yeah it ended on Weds evening - and apparently so did the ability to pay over 8 months.

So anyone wanting to buy now would have to pay the higher price but in full.

That sounds like a good idea but not sure our systems would be up to it - ie they'd have to block your season ticket for that one specific game and knowing this club there would be no easy way of doing that.

The streaming service is run by a third party too so the club probably wouldnt have the facility to generate access against peoples account.

Its all very do-able IT wise if they wanted it to be done.

Last edited:
Yeah it ended on Weds evening - and apparently so did the ability to pay over 8 months.

So anyone wanting to buy now would have to pay the higher price but in full.

That sounds like a good idea but not sure our systems would be up to it - ie they'd have to block your season ticket for that one specific game and knowing this club there would be no easy way of doing that.

The streaming service is run by a third party too so the club probably wouldnt have the facility to generate access against peoples account.

Its all very do-able IT wise if they wanted it to be done.
The facility is still available but it's now 7 months but for some reason still 8 months for over 65s

The facility is still available but it's now 7 months but for some reason still 8 months for over 65s

That will be because the scheme started a month ago and those that took the offer then have already paid one months instalment. We are now one month on and seven months remain.

Must admit I don't understand why it would still be 8 months for the over 65's unless this is a mistake.

It's highly likely that these clowns are asking people to stump up ahead for a second relegation that they have created. That is if there is football to watch at all next season. What will happen to the tenants if we go pop or if they close the football side of the business? Where will they go? Not that I'm arsed about those lot. If the stadium runs on a massive loss then a sitting tenant on a small rent won't contribute much. There is a massive negligence going on by these owners. Just playing with lives of everyone associated with and those who work for and who are fans of both. I can see Warriors playing at Robin Park and us ground sharing with them in the North West Counties in the shadow of a closed DW.

Watched Latics through thick and thin for over 60 years. Renewed our season tickets for next season on the 8 month plan,and already paid two. £150. Next and third instalment due on Monday 12th June. Tomorrow Friday I will cancel our payments as we cannot watch our pension go into a big hole with no return. If my club survives then for the first time my wife and I will not be in our seats, unless we are allowed to resume payments under a new owner in the future. Thanks Tal Al for nothing

Reactions: GSM
Watched Latics through thick and thin for over 60 years. Renewed our season tickets for next season on the 8 month plan,and already paid two. £150. Next and third instalment due on Monday 12th June. Tomorrow Friday I will cancel our payments as we cannot watch our pension go into a big hole with no return. If my club survives then for the first time my wife and I will not be in our seats, unless we are allowed to resume payments under a new owner in the future. Thanks Tal Al for nothing
Taff, I may be wrong here, but I reckon that in four more weeks, we'll have a much clearer view of what's going to happen to us.

To save losing your (probably very nicely placed) seats, if I were you, I'd risk one more payment.

Taff, I may be wrong here, but I reckon that in four more weeks, we'll have a much clearer view of what's going to happen to us.

To save losing your (probably very nicely placed) seats, if I were you, I'd risk one more payment.
I’ll guarantee one thing moonay since this story broke don’t think they would have sold any extra season tickets. A few have inquired how to stop them.

I’ll guarantee one thing moonay since this story broke don’t think they would have sold any extra season tickets. A few have inquired how to stop them.
Not really sure by what subject and date you mean by "story broke"... I presume you mean the sale, which is post the last renewal date (31 May) so I agree with you.

I think we'll end up with a tem in a league, so I renewed on 31 May ... though at this moment, I've no idea who I'll be watching, or at what level.

Not really sure by what subject and date you mean by "story broke"... I presume you mean the sale, which is post the last renewal date (31 May) so I agree with you.

I think we'll end up with a tem in a league, so I renewed on 31 May ... though at this moment, I've no idea who I'll be watching, or at what level.
It can only be league one on - 12 or 24

I have renewed in full and dont regret it for one minute. There's more like me but ofcourse all we ever hear about are those not renewing to save their money...well when we have no team just think of all that money they'll save.