Season Ticket Renewal | Page 4 | Vital Football

Season Ticket Renewal

How the frig do you know if he will buy a season ticket and if he doesn't what the fucking shite does it matter if he buys one or not? It's up to him. Purchasing a season ticket isn't a badge of honour.
Bought a season ticket soon after they went on sale. If not some some one keeps taking money out my bank. 3 rd payment went out on Friday. He’s probably not bought one. Even joined the supporters club. As a thank you for the efforts. Even though I will never use it

How the frig do you know if he will buy a season ticket and if he doesn't what the fucking shite does it matter if he buys one or not? It's up to him. Purchasing a season ticket isn't a badge of honour.
Sit down count to ten and breathe in through your nose,it will help you

It may well not very a 'badge of honour' JR but it certainly shows a degree of commitment to the club & for some it may well be a 'badge of honour'....either way do you bot think it is a.. 👏👏👏 to those that have bought them, a👏👏👏 to those thinking they are committed to supporting Latics & a big 👏👏👏 to those who purchased a ST despite knowing where we'd be as a club prior to our purchase by Danson & Co???
BTW this not a slight on anyone waiting on seeing how the club went prior to purchasing a ST.....
Just glad we have a club to support & fair play to all those sticking bye us in these dodgy times...

You could always count the grey dots.
Just click on pay in full and click on the sections and start counting.

South stand has about 200 grey dots (excluding the front 5 rows and the two side blocks). Dont know how that compares with last season though. Even ES5 & 6 seem to have more blue dots than grey. WS 5 & 6 look quite full, but arent a lot of them reserved for journos and club staff?

Can't find it now, but sure I saw something on Twitter from Paul Kendrick which said ST's are 1/3rd up on this time last year