Season Ticket Options | Page 4 | Vital Football

Season Ticket Options

One of my two cats is just about getting over the Forest Green away game after watching us go from 2-0 to 2-3. Quite a few noisy celebrations when those goals went in I can tell you.
My son can sympathise, not only did he drop in for lunch just as Waterfall equalised followed by the mayhem when Raggett scored, but 2 months later he endured me dancing round the living room and hugging him as Arnold walked in THAT goal v Ipswich. He was living back at home at that point to recuperate from an ACL op 3 weeks earlier and had to fend me off with his crutch...

Option 1 for me, then I'll decide what to do with the credit on renewal day.

Although I can't recall ever watching Lincoln in a competitive game on TV. I'm not quite at @Skip155 levels of behind the sofa but I just check HT and FT scores. At least it gives me the option to watch if I want to!

You won't watch any games on ifollow?

You won't watch any games on ifollow?
I might end up doing so at some point this season (option 1 enables me to do so if I wish) but I've generally been at the games anyway so rarely had to, which is partly why I'm not keen on it.

I like to see the whole pitch as well. I'm one of these saddo's who spends most of his time watching people out of possession rather than in it, the game rather than the ball. :lol:

Having a share certificate to prove you donated a few quid, you weren't expecting to have anyway, isn't a priority for anyone at the moment, I would have thought.

As long as we get them before the Russian billionaire buys the club, once we are in the Championship, that should be fine.

Option 1, the more benefit to the Club the better. UTI.
Liam has said only 6 or 7 % have asked for a full refund. Great support.

Last edited:
From listening to Liam on the Stacey West podcast only 6-7% asking for refund so far, the rest is split between credit and credit and Ifollow, that's fantastic.

Of course i don't condemn people who want a refund.

Last edited:
From listening to Liam on the Stacey West podcast only 6-7% asking for refund so far, the rest is split between credit and credit and Ifollow, that's fantastic.
I agree entirely.

So.

As ever, I am going to be the one to stick his nuts on the chopping block: why not ask supporters to waive their rights to their 2020-21 money completely?

It need only be an option, tagged on at the end. No compulsion, no expectation, no recrimination.

I appreciate that everyone is different, and that everyone's financial circumstances will differ in such uncertain times.

But.

Here's the key element: no one will be critical of any supporter looking after themselves and their family ahead of a bloody football club. Full stop.

But.

Should the club be frightened to say to its supporters:

'We really could do with many of you waiving your rights to 2020-21 season ticket money. That could really hand us an advantage for 2021-22 and beyond."

In my mind, no. I am not offended by that suggestion, although I may be compelled to say no.

But what if I say yes?

And some other supporters say yes as well?

This is an anonymous process, and perhaps the club is missing a trick by being afraid to ask the question.

I agree entirely.

So.

As ever, I am going to be the one to stick his nuts on the chopping block: why not ask supporters to waive their rights to their 2020-21 money completely?

It need only be an option, tagged on at the end. No compulsion, no expectation, no recrimination.

I appreciate that everyone is different, and that everyone's financial circumstances will differ in such uncertain times.

But.

Here's the key element: no one will be critical of any supporter looking after themselves and their family ahead of a bloody football club. Full stop.

But.

Should the club be frightened to say to its supporters:

'We really could do with many of you waiving your rights to 2020-21 season ticket money. That could really hand us an advantage for 2021-22 and beyond."

In my mind, no. I am not offended by that suggestion, although I may be compelled to say no.

But what if I say yes?

And some other supporters say yes as well?

This is an anonymous process, and perhaps the club is missing a trick by being afraid to ask the question.
Agreed, hopefully we can buy shares again, which is the same as waiving your rights, or as an alternative as has been mentioned things that money cant buy such as a day being an a executive, or sponsor a youth player for next year etc...