Season Ticket Options | Page 3 | Vital Football

Season Ticket Options

Option 1 for me, then I'll decide what to do with the credit on renewal day.

Although I can't recall ever watching Lincoln in a competitive game on TV. I'm not quite at @Skip155 levels of behind the sofa but I just check HT and FT scores. At least it gives me the option to watch if I want to!

I went option 1 but I really do not like watching us on TV. I won’t be buying too many away match passes that’s for sure.
I'll quite happily watch the Imps on TV, at least these days its an at-home option and not needing a trip to the pub, where my allegiance can confuse the natives.

My wife, on the otherhand, really does not like being in the same room as me watching the Imps as she can't understand why I don't sit there quietly like normal TV evening viewing, perhaps allowing short, polite applause for a goal.

I'll quite happily watch the Imps on TV, at least these days its an at-home option and not needing a trip to the pub, where my allegiance can confuse the natives.

My wife, on the otherhand, really does not like being in the same room as me watching the Imps as she can't understand why I don't sit there quietly like normal TV evening viewing, perhaps allowing short, polite applause for a goal.

Our dog Bramble agrees. Being a sensitive little canine, my overly expressive verbal exposition during games causes him quite a lot of doggy angst.