Season Ticket Options | Page 2 | Vital Football

Season Ticket Options

Some, through personal circumstances, will need to choose option 3 even though they would rather not. That will presumably not give them any ballot eligibility if reduced attendencies become viable before the end of season. I would hope however it does not put them to the very back of the queue when 21/22 season tickets purchases become possible.

Maybe an option for those who want it next season would be to forfeit the the credit and on this seasons ticket and just pay full price next season.

I would happily do that as I am sure many would.

Maybe an option for those who want it next season would be to forfeit the the credit and on this seasons ticket and just pay full price next season.

I would happily do that as I am sure many would.
I would like to think down the line they will be coming up with the share option or similar again. The club are bending over backwards to be fair to fans and doubtless that will be remembered by those in a position to reciprocate in due course.

I would be willing to pay the full price for my ST again next season regardless of any money left over owing back via credit. Obviously not everyone will be able to do that nor should they if they could not afford to do so.

Every little helps the club in these very challenging times.

As I said, if people could use their credits for an 'experience' (as mentioned by Clive) that cost the club little, it could be something that benefits both club and fan alike in the future.

'The three wise men' are doing a press conference from Downing Street tomorrow apparently, full lockdown and no one allowed out their homes from Monday unless you've downloaded the app?
I'll be taking option 1.
Germany have fans in and it's much bigger country than us.
The clubs need help not killing off by uncaring clueless government.
Let us in at own risk, he keep saying 'common sense' pity he hasn't got any.

I don’t know how many clubs have that early season ticket window at our level? I presume if you hadn’t offered season tickets by the time last season came to an early finish, then those clubs I presume still haven’t which does put them in a slightly different position to us

'The three wise men' are doing a press conference from Downing Street tomorrow apparently, full lockdown and no one allowed out their homes from Monday unless you've downloaded the app?
I'll be taking option 1.

He doesn't even know his own lockdown rules. The worst PM since Lord North and he, infamously, "lost America".

Option 1 for me, although I can understand if the tough financial climate makes others choose other options. I like the way Clive and his team communicate with us. It confirms how we are all in this together.UTI

It's probably the right thing to do and give people the option but it almost feels cheeky for Clive et al to be refunding fans for something that's out of their control and not their fault, especially given the backing we've had from them as a Club in the last four years, whilst also appreciating that fans have been fully on board and spending their money as well. It's the reason why the everyone is so aligned.

I'm not expecting Clive to clarify this because he doesn't need to but I hope it doesn't cause an issue further down the line because we've offered lots of refunds albeit the take-up hasn't been massive - but still further outgoings.

May also have been an idea to do Option 2 as a per household option rather than just anyone i.e. stops groups of friends from different households claiming refunds and watching it at one house because that's not who it's aimed at. Admittedly that probably isn't going to happen.

I've never watched Lincoln play live on TV in a competitive game. If I'm not there then I just check HT and FT scores and I'd written off this season's ST money anyway. I'll choose the option that keeps the most money in the Club.

I suspect that when it comes down to it they have to offer a refund. The great thing is that so many fans turn down the offer. I know other clubs might try and hold off on it but at some point a refund will have to be offered.

I've gone for ifollow and credit for mine and credit (no ifollow) for my juniors (there was no ifollow and credit for them.)

So if I'm reading between the lines here ( don't have a season ticket myself)......the club is writing off the possibility of any fans attending this season by making a season long option of IFollow???

The government, scientists and medical officer stated it could (and most likely will) be this way for 6 months. That takes us to the mid March. I suspect the reality is that there will be no fans in stadiums this season.

I don’t know how many clubs have that early season ticket window at our level? I presume if you hadn’t offered season tickets by the time last season came to an early finish, then those clubs I presume still haven’t which does put them in a slightly different position to us
Bradford do very early renewals

I'll be taking option 1.

The 3 wise men will lock me in my house then because I don't have a smartphone. I would guess that would lock a vast amount of people in their houses too!!! Does the bubble really think that everybody has a smartphone?

The 3 wise men will lock me in my house then because I don't have a smartphone. I would guess that would lock a vast amount of people in their houses too!!! Does the bubble really think that everybody has a smartphone?
Ain't got one either and I'm a NHS worker and I doubt I'm the only keyworker without, all that clapping didn't buy me very much from the clown and the rest of the circus.