Season Ticket activation | Page 3 | Vital Football

Season Ticket activation

I've bought mine but can't get them to link!
Not sure if it's because we have a jic season ticket?

Yeah, as above. They will wait until the season ticket period has closed and then offer seat swaps. Upper Co-op is rammed with ST holders, though. You'll have very little chance of two together in U5, U6, U7.

Do you think they will bother with a seat swap this season. After all ,even if you have a season ticket and fans are admitted back in on reduced capacity you will more than likely not be sat in your actual seat. Then if they do a seat swop you could choose a seat that is usually a season ticket holders seat but for whatever reason they haven't renewed for this season but for the following season they choose to renew because your seat is guaranteed for that season even if you didn't renew this season which will leave you in a position of having given up your own seat then being kicked out your new seat because the previous season ticket holder has chosen to renew for season 21/22......do you get what I mean, or have I over complicated it??

Do you think they will bother with a seat swap this season. After all ,even if you have a season ticket and fans are admitted back in on reduced capacity you will more than likely not be sat in your actual seat. Then if they do a seat swop you could choose a seat that is usually a season ticket holders seat but for whatever reason they haven't renewed for this season but for the following season they choose to renew because your seat is guaranteed for that season even if you didn't renew this season which will leave you in a position of having given up your own seat then being kicked out your new seat because the previous season ticket holder has chosen to renew for season 21/22......do you get what I mean, or have I over complicated it??
Yeah, true, I'd forgotten about not sitting in our ST seats. More admin as well, at a time when we're thin on the ground.

I emailed them today and got told the following;

Under the current circumstances we will not be offering a seat swap window, however we may reassess this depending on the situation with fan capacity in stadiums.”